:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it really a religious awakening? I've seen him post religious stuff all the time. The guy played on turf toe for a couple seasons. Wouldn't surprise me if the doctors told him he did permanent damage by not opting for surgery sooner. At any rate, I hope it's not true.

Damn its true.. Tuesday is the announcement.. Good luck to P Willy in the future. And thanks for 8 seasons of stellar play.

I dont know how a team is able to recover after losing the core of the team. Havent had a day like this in a while, but depressed as ****. 
frown.gif

Next man up though, the 49ers have all the capabilities of being able to rebound from this. Glad for all years from willis, smith and gore. 

I dont know how a team is able to recover after losing the core of the team. Havent had a day like this in a while, but depressed as ****. :frown:

Next man up though, the 49ers have all the capabilities of being able to rebound from this. Glad for all years from willis, smith and gore. 
Yeah but let's be honest Borland out played Willis last year. We're not gonna miss a beat at inside linebacker.
Finding the next Justin Smith will be a hell of a lot tougher in my opinion.

Let me clarify Borland showed more range on the field than Patrick. Love P-willy

Last edited:
This cant be real life? Sounds like a deeper root to this
nerd.gif

- Jed York
I said the same!!!....this can't be true, cant be real!!!!.......has to be something other than football related!!!......just when i thought ish couldn't get any worse, i shed a tear yesterday when i heard Gore was leaving now this my GUY and favorite current 9ER is hanging em up!!!!......im crying today!!!!
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

#49ers SB XLVII defensive starters (*gone):
*McDonald
*Sopoaga
*JSmith
ASmith
Brooks
Bowman
*Willis
*Rogers
*Brown
*Goldson
*Whitner

This is wild. Per Can Inman

Being a Rams fan, I absolutely loathe the Niners. This is horrible news though. Hope it all works out but I don't see it being a playoff season coming up for you guys

Borland will get better in coverage aslong as the coaches are putting him in position to succeed.

If need be you can hide Borland with Bowman in there, or pull him off the field entirely in nickel like we did back when we pulled pat off vs GB a couple years ago. We don't eeven need to discuss how much of a monster in the run game borland is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom