:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hard not to be in the feels right now. Not putting up the white flag tho.

I'll say this, I don't think I've ever seen 2 players ball out on defense like PWillis and Cowboy did during the 2011 NFCCG

I still think okoye is 2-3 years away from any impact whatsoever.

The draft will be so intersting :evil:

Justin Smith: Decision on future “not 100 percent

Justin Smith today said he hasn't "100 percent" decided on his status for the 2015 season. The 49ers' veteran defensive lineman has another year remaining on his contract but is contemplating retirement.

"I'm going to decide by next week probably," Smith said. "So you'll know by then. It's not 100 percent."

The 14-year NFL veteran gave that quote between intervals of running up the side of Spartan Stadium on the San Jose State campus. Smith's rigorous workout regimen, which has included sessions at the 49ers facility, had encouraged some team officials that Smith perhaps would return for a 15th season.

However, when he met with those same officials on Wednesday, there was no announcement that he'd be back. Instead the team signed another veteran lineman, Darnell Dockett, to a free-agent contract. One long-time 49er, linebacker Patrick Willis, has decided to retire. CSN Bay Area reported this morning that Smith was expected to do the same.

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article13108043.html#storylink=cpy

Bruhs what's going on
I'm in my feels
What's going on is pwillis really retiring
And are we really getting rid of Navarro?????
I need answers guys :frown:

Jesse Sapolu post on Facebook
4 hrs ·

"Patrick Willis possible retirement comes as a total surprise and I can't say I've never seen it happen before. Rumors are it's religious based and he's had his share of injuries and it takes its toll playing this violent game. I don't blame Patrick or Cowboy if this is their decision. I know both personally love Jim Tomsula but their family and health at the end of the day is the most important part of their decision. There is no one I respect on that roster more than Frank Gore but Joe Montana, Ronnie Lott and Jerry Rice also ended their careers elsewhere and they delivered super bowls. I expected it with Frank it's the nature of the business no fan likes but we have to move forward. Chris Borland got his feet wet last season with Navarro coming back makes us still potent defensively. Dockett is a big signing and our young defensive tackles got a lot of experience last year. We can also find an immediate impact player from the draft having 9 picks and the highest we've drafted in 5 years. It doesn't look nearly as bad as the media is making it out to be and those fans that are always jumping off the wagon. I gave my life to this organization and I'll never abandon it when we face adversity. Go Niners."

Last edited:
Sounds like were making a last minute offer to Frank and Stevie release is imminent.

Last edited:
I seen the report of stevie getting released. Sucks i wanted him on the team. Also who the F are these reporters. I havent heard of any until this week. Like the one that reported the willis and now this girl thats reporting the stevie news.

Havent been on my phone or computer all day so I just saw all of this.

View media item 1438827

Mindi Bach ‏@MBachCSN 48 minutes ago
Source: #49ers offer to Frank Gore is for 1 year for roughly $4 million. All of the money, essentially, would be guaranteed.

Last edited:
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet · 2m 2 minutes ago
Free agent shocker: Frank Gore reconsiders potential/pending deal with the #Eagles, I’m told.

Back
Top Bottom