:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
According to Deadspin, this was from last month or something.

Why are these people illiterate?  

yup.

only free agent leaving that i felt we needed back. his depth and versatility was very underrated.

Last edited:
Tomorrow will be interesting :smh:

Time for Baalke to step up and hit like the 2011 draft class... Pick up 1 or 2 more key free agents and we'll good

Borland and Tank will do us justice if Willis and Smith do indeed both retire...

Let's hope for the best

Jaguars agreed to terms with LB Dan Skuta on a five-year, $20.5 million contract.
roll.gif

Don't mention the guarantees but still.  Wow. 

Last edited:
what the hell has happened to p-willy....

god always ***** **** up. dude ****** up the middle east and now he's working on the west coast. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
We some ratchets. Too many eyeballs down there in Santa Clara/San Jose. Players should choose cuttier places to live.

Under the freeway near bayshore, or in an RV like the ones near Best Buy.

I'm not mad at Willis. Sure we all wanna be selffish and want him to continue to play cause it's our team. But he feel's God is calling him to do bigger and better things. There's more to life than football and I'm sure he feels he can help our and reach a lot more people outside of it. Always gonna be my second favorite niner.

He's only 30 so who knows. Dude is obviously still working out everyday so maybe halfway during his season he gets the itch again. In the meantime Nike put them 52 jersey's on sale so I can finally cop.

We have over 22mil in cap space. That's without letting Ahmad go. I'd like to see Baalke pursue Revis. But hell, he's my favorite player.

Back
Top Bottom