:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just watched Pats retirement press conference, aint gonna lie had some tears in my eyes 
frown.gif
 .....seems like his feet are a problem for him to continue to play at that high level like we all know him to play, so he dont want to go out there and continue to play if he can't at the level he's use too!!....just part of what i kinda took from it......he seems happy and content with his decision so 

Last edited:
missed the pc.

Pat came from real humble beginnings, made more money than he ever imagined having when he was growing up and walked away when he'll be missed, can't do it much better. 
Wish we had gotten that man a Super Bowl win. **** that last series vs Baltimore. Sickening every time I think about it. 

Torrey getting S22 mil guaranteed... Not too bad, basically 3 year contract

Since we cant hit on WR in the draft might as well get it done through free agency

We'll know next year.

If kap is launhing missiles down the field to Torrey and were preventing loaded up boxes for Hyde cost was irrelevant.

Torrey was the exact guy I would have signed so I am happy.

Last edited:
Torrey Smith has a had a very tough interesting story. Constantly moving mom was on drugs. Great kid remember reading a story in the Washington post about his circumstances.

Young boy shine and get your Guap.

Back
Top Bottom