:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not mad at Willis. Sure we all wanna be selffish and want him to continue to play cause it's our team. But he feel's God is calling him to do bigger and better things. There's more to life than football and I'm sure he feels he can help our and reach a lot more people outside of it. Always gonna be my second favorite niner.

He's only 30 so who knows. Dude is obviously still working out everyday so maybe halfway during his season he gets the itch again. In the meantime Nike put them 52 jersey's on sale so I can finally cop.

Discounted PWilly and Gore jerseys for the whole team

:pimp:

With all the recent bad news, we tend to panic too much. This team will have a roster to win this division this upcoming season. I have faith in Trent with FA and the draft. I'm actually excited for the upcoming season.

killa kap deep to Torrey smith. Has a beautiful ring to it.

P-willy retirement PC at 12pm

Last edited:
With all the recent bad news, we tend to panic too much. This team will have a roster to win this division this upcoming season. I have faith in Trent with FA and the draft. I'm actually excited for the upcoming season.

All panic and shortness of breath aside, I think we're all excited for the upcoming season. It's not all doom and gloom like the media is making it out to be. Like you said, with the niners' roster (still full of veterans and young talent that proved themselves last year) we can still win on both sides of the ball. PW, FG, and cowboy were fan favorites, i think we're just sad to see them go, rather than panicked.

I haven't touched the NFL thread, but I can already see morons in there talking about "Windows closed" for this team :lol:

Last edited:
Also, i trust in Trent. Looking past the harbaugh fiasco, trent knows how to assemble a team. I can see this team taking the NFCW and getting back into the playoffs

Willis gonna be like Terrell Davis when it comes to the hall of fame. Outside looking in. Too short of a career. Hall of fame like numbers. But walked away from the game too early.

Last edited:
I'm faithful.

I can get that Gore Elite jersey for 100.

I had just bought a new Gore jersey right before Thanksgiving. :smh: It wasn't the Elite one and it wasnt the cheapest model...the one in the middle..whatever its called lol

Last edited:
Gore and Willis jerseys are classics now.

lol at Crabtee jerseys. Dude has zero buzz. He's going to end up signing a 1-year deal somewhere.

All panic and shortness of breath aside, I think we're all excited for the upcoming season. It's not all doom and gloom like the media is making it out to be. Like you said, with the niners' roster (still full of veterans and young talent that proved themselves last year) we can still win on both sides of the ball. PW, FG, and cowboy were fan favorites, i think we're just sad to see them go, rather than panicked.

I haven't touched the NFL thread, but I can already see morons in there talking about "Windows closed" for this team :lol:

Apparently, the window "slammed shut" and sf will be picking #1 in '16...

Willis gonna be like Terrell Davis when it comes to the hall of fame. Outside looking in. Too short of a career. Hall of fame like numbers. But walked away from the game too early.

Meh, TD was dominant for 4 years...
Patrick was dominant for 7...

Not 1st ballot, but definitely gonna eventually get in.

I'm one that doesn't understand the longevity logic if the numbers are there. If Player A takes 11 years to get 11k rushing yards but Player B takes 7 years to put up the same numbers why shouldn't Player B get in for getting the same stats? Longevity argument is illogical in that instance.

I agree hall of fame does like "numbers" but Pat was 1 of if not the best, most dominate, top LB in the league for the time he played and a good amount of the years of his career he was simply THE BEST!!!....i always said at the time him and R.lewis were in the league together that Ray was the greatest current LB and Pat was the best current LB in the league.....its a lil more harder when you compare a running back and the "numbers" they can put up as compared to what a LB can do as far as numbers only fair argument to me is the rings unfortunately Pat aint get 1 but his play an effort and dedication he put out there on the field was like none other, he damn there was on the field 4 every defensive snap in every game!!!...... and 7 straight Pro Bowls only behind LT and D.Thomas for most consecutive he's in some pretty great company!!!.....my GUY P.willy will be just fine when it comes time to walk through the doors of that hall !!!!......
wink.gif

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE ON AND OFF THE FIELD PAT!!!   #NINER4EVER 

I agree. Gore seems like a much better fit for them instead of Philly. Gives him a better chance to go after that ring he so truly deserves.

Last edited:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25100982/ers-to-sign-torrey-smith-4-things-to-know

Smith's catch rate of 49.1 percent is pretty low, but much of that is owed to the fact that over a third of his targets (142 of 434) came on throws 20-plus yards down the field. He got 42 of his receptions and 15 of his scores on those throws, and has been one of the league leaders in pass interference penalties drawn the last few years.

memo to Tomsula on Kaep - LET THAT BOY THROW

Last edited:
Imo. Patrick Willis was more dominant than Ray Lewis. He didn't have the help up front like ray did with goose and Adams up front and ngata . But him walking away from the game makes it harder for the HOF voters to want him in.

What a better situation for Gore going to Indy.
TOTALLY AGREE!!!......the type of offense chip runs didn't fit the type of player Gore is!!...and he has a better chance of winning in indy also has a couple former college coaches there with him as well, not to mention there trying to bring in 1 of his former college teammates in A.Johnson 

Back
Top Bottom