:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty sure Shanny ended the Trey return right? Would be awesome tho

Hopefully big Brock can hold it down, the talent on both sides of the ball is absurd. Still got faith :pimp: :pimp:

It’s highly unlikely for Trey. But the way Shanahan worded this. It makes me feel like the door isn’t completely shut. But they’re also going to be understandably cautious.

"From what I’ve been told, no," Shanahan said. "He’s not physically able to. If he could, hell yeah. But right now, I’ve been told no on that."

It’s highly unlikely for Trey. But the way Shanahan worded this. It makes me feel like the door isn’t completely shut. But they’re also going to be understandably cautious.

"From what I’ve been told, no," Shanahan said. "He’s not physically able to. If he could, hell yeah. But right now, I’ve been told no on that."
Aka he aint coming back this year :lol:

I needa see how he does next week with some film on him. He made some big boy throws tbh when knowing that all out blitz was coming

Ive said it all year, we’ve got a SQUAD fellas and that doesnt change now

just ready for a change. been in the bay my whole life and last decade in SF

enjoy familia. i have some homies in palms and it's a dope place. im not a big breakfast person but damn the brunch spots out there are :emoji_fire: some of the best hangover food i've had. but yo, **** is stupidly overpriced out there

Who knows......

Brock Purdy, with his ability to escape pressure, scramble, and throw accurately going either left or right, could end up being a better fit for Kyle's offense than Trey Lance

1670431825189.gif

I think I read that we can only bring back two more players from IR for the rest of the season and it's most likely going to be Kinlaw and Mitchell. If they thought Jimmy had any chance of coming back theyd have to save one of those spots for him and then they'd have to hope he actually heals according to schedule

I don’t think they officially put Jimmy on IR? They never filled Eli’s spot when he got moved last week.

No need for Jimmy to come back because we already know he plays scared whenever he comes back from injury (See return from ACL) or when playing through injury (See last year's NFCC game). We already know what to expect from an injured Jimmy G.

I'm rolling with Purdy 100%.

This is Brock Purdy's team for the rest of the year. Kyle about to open up this passing game, watch.

How Shanahan adjusts his offense to suit to Purdy's strengths for the rest of this season is going to be the biggest test of Shanahan's coaching career.

This team is ready to win the Super Bowl. Is Kyle?

Back
Top Bottom