:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Rams are usually to the Seahawks what the 49ers are to the Rams.

So if needed, go Baker week 18.

But on a more crazy and unlikely note. If the 49ers win Sunday and win in Seattle Thursday. They clinch the division if Carolina beats Seattle Sunday

DeFo is not replaceable by any measure but I will admit that I was absolutely wrong about Armstead's impact on this team. a lot of what he does doesn't show up on the stat sheet but he's incredible at clogging running lanes and taking on double teams. dude is disruptive.

DeFo is not replaceable by any measure but I will admit that I was absolutely wrong about Armstead's impact on this team. a lot of what he does doesn't show up on the stat sheet but he's incredible at clogging running lanes and taking on double teams. dude is disruptive.
Mans is an unsung hero. He also will have games where he stuffs the stat sheet but, he’s well worth what the 49ers invested in him.

Him and Jimmie Ward 1st rounders that the team believed in their talent despite the injuries early on. And it’s worked out.

I’m upset with Kinlaw too fellas but, I still wouldn’t bury him at this point. He could end up flashing talent. He is coming off IR any week now.

Mans is an unsung hero. He also will have games where he stuffs the stat sheet but, he’s well worth what the 49ers invested in him.

Him and Jimmie Ward 1st rounders that the team believed in their talent despite the injuries early on. And it’s worked out.

I’m upset with Kinlaw too fellas but, I still wouldn’t bury him at this point. He could end up flashing talent. He is coming off IR any week now.
I hope you're right. He would really shore things up.

I hope Bosa is ok and it's just precautionary. Just such a huge difference when the D line is humming.

This year's 49ers team has several similarities to the last 49ers Super Bowl winning team, with numerous Pro Bowlers and All-Pros on both sides of the ball. IYKYK.
Screenshot_20221210-084754_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221210-084850_Chrome.jpg

The potential for Kyle's offense to replicate the potency of his Pop's 49er offense in '94 is there. Just gotta have the right QB to orchestrate it to its fullest potential.

Now the hard part: can this team's core players and key contributors stay healthy for the remainder of the year

Last edited:
Is it supposed to rain tomorrow? I’m seeing mixed reports.

But I copped a cheap poncho just in case. I’m traumatized from getting drenched week 1 in Chicago lmao.

Back
Top Bottom