:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got them all playa.

I'm ok with Stevie release. Q and Torrey will start and QP/Bruce/Simpson get mixed in.

It sounds like Reggie bush is almost a done deal. Would have preferred spiller, but bush is ok.
Sure as hell hope we aint giving bush no CRAZY $$$$$$!!!!!!!

Wasted all that money on Torrey smith. Bad pickup. Just not for the price.

Edit. Autocorrect.

Last edited:
Old pickup? What does that mean?

Some people just love to be pessimistic and complain. 49ers had a big need for a wide receiver who can stretch the field, so they went out and signed one of the best deep threats in Torrey smith(whos only 26). I don't understand how anyone could be unhappy.

Last edited:
Torrey Smith I believe led the league in pass interference against last two years yardage wise.

Who keeps those stats??

I'd hate to say this but since football "is a game of chess not checkers" (as so aptly put by my boy OG Marv in TowbBizz) Torrey helps us match up against our division rivals better. explosive, great speed off the line, gets separation. seeing Torrey catch a slant and taking it 50+ yards to the house vs the seahwaks would be our wet dream come true

Last edited:
I still think Trent could go WR in the 1st. Stevie is getting released and Q is in his last year. Trent probably wants to grab the future #1 WR. It's very likely WR will be BPA when we pick.

If he does I think Jaelen Strong makes sense now(dunno about picking him at 15) that we've signed Torrey. However, I am still expecting DGB.

I really, really want to trade up for trae Waynes.

Last edited:
Torrey's contract only guaranteed for 8mil.

baalke never overpays anyone. :pimp:

Last edited:
shout out @ORSRT8  for the new avy.

The youngsters have to start the new era. feel great with Bow leading the charge.
pimp.gif

Stevie being released now that Torrey passed his physical

They ask him to take a pay cut but he didn't want to

**** that.

I hope Frank can stay healthy in Indi. That concussion he suffered in Seattle is the type of concussion that creates a concussion domino effect.

Last edited:
goldsonhit.gif

Probably get banned from the league and thrown in prison for this hit nowadays, but damn do I miss Goldson doing it in a Niner uni

we all know eric reid is going to miss time next season. it's inevitable. why not bring back one of the team leaders to back him up and play special teams as well. who would you prefer as a backup: dahl or goldson?

sign dashon for cheap because he's getting paid by TB, cut dahl and watch him KTFO people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom