:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man, i dont believe pat is done.

if you look at his instagram you can pin point exactly when this spiritual "phase" started. i know he's always been religious, but it was after he got some book that he took it to the extreme....

it was just 4 weeks ago that he was training in the 49er facility. i know he attributed a lot of his retirement to his feet, but dude was still at the top of the game last year before he got hurt. i think he'll be back.

Last edited:
he'll be back.

once those feet heal completely, pat will recognize that as a sign from god that his destiny is to return.

that and watching his best friend navorro on the field.

Last edited:
Pat wont be back, watching the PC you can tell that he's happy. He's leaving the game when he wants to. You can just tell that he will not regret this and want to come back :frown:

lets go! 
pimp.gif
 stretch that arm out kap.

Last edited:
Notice how I posted the most dramatic pic of Bow i could find lol... btw when looking for that pic the injury pic kept coming up :x
My dude gave up his leg for that ball on that play...Wonder how different the year would have turned out if he never got injured :\

Bow looks like hes already in training camp form on some IG stuff i've seen of him. lets go. 
pimp.gif

I'm hoping pat is pulling a Ricky Williams.. retire for a year, "self medicate" all he wants and then make his return a year later. I'm sure all that self medicating will heal that toe right up

Bow looks like hes already in training camp form on some IG stuff i've seen of him. lets go. :pimp:

Really? Hope you are right because I have also read reports that he might not pass his team physical and subsequently be released.

Pat will be missed, man. His pregame speeches are the stuff of LEGENDS.

Brooks-Bowman-Willis-A. Smith from 2011-2013 :x :x :x :x

Really? Hope you are right because I have also read reports that he might not pass his team physical and subsequently be released.

Those reports that had zero veracity? Some random hypothetical scenario fabricated by former raider insider cast off Paul Gutierrez
Aka the insider with no inside scoops. Maybe he got the scoop from horse face wife amy g Lol. He should make up something a little more believable. That **** is so far fetched lol.

But yeah, Bow looks good. He's training at ET champions in Maryland.

That's him in the seacock colors

View media item 1440842

Once again, if anyone thinks bow is on the verge of being cut: I have some cheap 60-inch HD TVs in the back of my van for sale, but you can't open the box til you get home though! Straight joog!

Last edited:
I feel bad for bow doe, one of his posts was to pwilly saying they were gonna beast this year, little did he kno he was going to retire :frown:

please stop repeating this.

And I dont know about Brooks but Stevie Johnson is a goner.

Last edited:
Those reports that had zero veracity? Some random hypothetical scenario fabricated by former raider insider cast off Paul Gutierrez
Aka the insider with no inside scoops. Maybe he got the scoop from horse face wife amy g Lol. He should make up something a little more believable. That **** is so far fetched lol.

But yeah, Bow looks good. He's training at ET champions in Maryland.

That's him in the seacock colors

View media item 1440842

Once again, if anyone thinks bow is on the verge of being cut: I have some cheap 60-inch HD TVs in the back of my van for sale, but you can't open the box til you get home though! Straight joog!
Are those TVS LCD or LED ??cause Im interested.
Edit

Last edited:

man, i dont believe pat is done.

if you look at his instagram you can pin point exactly when this spiritual "phase" started. i know he's always been religious, but it was after he got some book that he took it to the extreme....

it was just 4 weeks ago that he was training in the 49er facility. i know he attributed a lot of his retirement to his feet, but dude was still at the top of the game last year before he got hurt. i think he'll be back.
The feeling is definitely there that he will decide to comeback sometime, don't know when but it just feels like it can't be over for him, maybe he takes the whole year off to rest and reconsider and they gets that itch to play again next season!!!....maybe even if we show that were a serious contender this season he comes back during the season!!!.....Pat keeps himself in shape and like you said its crazy how he was working out and preparing himself for the season!!!

Stevie has been released!!!......reported that he was asked to take a pay cut but instead decide he wanted to test FA market 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Our those TVS LCD or LED ??cause Im interested.

I got them all playa.

I'm ok with Stevie release. Q and Torrey will start and QP/Bruce/Simpson get mixed in.

It sounds like Reggie bush is almost a done deal. Would have preferred spiller, but bush is ok.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom