:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone pls hit up the hawk on twitter!!! We need him back Eric Reid will get a concussion on an arm tackle!

We need him back, so Baalke is saying Stevie J is not released? But Stevie J said he is? WTF is going on..

"49ers GM Trent Baalke says Ahmad Brooks will remain with the team"

He better come into training camp in shape. We could definitely use him depth wise now that Skuta is gone.

man, dgb was very impressive at his pro day. i enjoyed his interview. he seems genuinely matured and he said hes having a kid.

he is such a freak for a guy his size. he flies off the line with natural freak ability to effortlessly sink his hips and he just plucks that ball ever so gently. ridiculous when you consider he's 6'5 236lbs 
sick.gif
. although i think 236 is too heavy for him. he probably would have ran a low 4.4 if he was around 225lbs. if he has been working on his flaws behind the scenes at OU(which he has because i saw some improvements today in his route running) watch the **** out...

i dont believe he will get past trent at 15 despite our WR acquisitions. i have this hunch trent is in love.

Last edited:
no, i see those on tape so they cant be ignored. however, he had a whole year off to work on his flaws, and i saw some major improvement in his route running today(still flawed but better). almost all his flaws can be corrected with effort and coaching. its all about the individual's desire to get better and i saw a better version of DGB today. 

what if we form a conclusion based on his mizzou tape, and he totally rededicated himself in OU? have to take that year off into account. that's the gamble someone will have to take.

i really liked that interview he did. he seemed genuine and respectful. maybe his days of throwing ******* down stairs are behind him? 
nerd.gif

i wish the draft would just get here. 
mad.gif

Last edited:
If Todd gurley is there in the 3rd, which is unlikely, is there anyway you can pass him?

If Todd gurley is there in the 3rd, which is unlikely, is there anyway you can pass him?

without a doubt, we'd have to snatch him.

I wonder if Hunter will come back as strong as he was two seasons ago. Dude's burst through the hole is incredible. Unlike Frank, once he gets into the secondary, he's not losing too many footraces.

Hate it had to be Stevie but I'm trying to see QP and Bruce Bruce flourish. Plus we're most likely drafting a WR, so Stevie really dosent have a role on the squad

Frank gore is 2nd on my list as greatest 49er to not win a ring.

T.O. Is my number one. Aside from all his antics. He was pretty bad a55

^TO was a DAWG in his prime, man...

I'd have to put PWilly/Frank ahead of him tho.

the catch 2 will forever be appreciated tho, jesus it wouldve sucked *** to have lost to the pack in the playoffs 4 years in a row

TO was an amazing player, but neither pat nor Frank turned their back on the organization even during the darkest of times. He's behind a lot of people(pat, Frank, justin*,Beasley, Hearst, etc) in my book.

Last edited:
TO was a BEAST. DB's would jump on his back to tackle him and he would just carry them into the endzone. One of my all-time favorite Niner moments was his catch in 98 playoffs against the Packers. I still remember that game vividly. He was stinking it so bad... dropping all kinds of passes. Then finally that catch in the endzone to finally get over the hump and beat the Packers. How he said on the ground holding the ball...the tears..so much emotion on that play.... I lost my voice from screaming and cheering so loud lol.

With that said I still got Gore and P Willy ahead of him lol. These boys were just class on another level. Lowkey upset thinking about how they will never get a chance to hold that Lombardi up :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom