:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a text from my buddy who's a Raiders fan lmao

"Jimmy G is already on injured reserve! 😂 He failed his physical in March. The Raiders can move on from him at no cost if he doesn't pass physical by the beginning of the season. 😂"

Jimmy is damaged goods. The fact he failed a physical let's me know he's ready to move on to his next career at B@ng Bros 🤣

Well on the plus side we have so little rest time compared to other teams this upcoming season that it’s basically impossible for us to get flexed into a TNF

i'm glad to hear Brock is ready to rock as early as week 1. the kid has definitely come a long way since those early diagnoses of "might miss the whole season."

truth be told, even though the eye test and results show us that Brock is the better option, a part of me is agonizing over the fact that Trey may never see the field despite the team trading away so many picks to get him. i know I can't be the only one who feels this way. it's a ******* difficult feeling to reconcile.

he's gotta be talented if Lynch and Co. saw enough of him to move up in the draft

i'm glad to hear Brock is ready to rock as early as week 1. the kid has definitely come a long way since those early diagnoses of "might miss the whole season."

truth be told, even though the eye test and results show us that Brock is the better option, a part of me is agonizing over the fact that Trey may never see the field despite the team trading away so many picks to get him. i know I can't be the only one who feels this way. it's a ****ing difficult feeling to reconcile.

he's gotta be talented if Lynch and Co. saw enough of him to move up in the draft
I want Trey to ball out during OTA and camp. If Brock is the clear cut starter, the Niners should send Trey to a team in need of a franchise QB.

Let's be real, even if Trey does look good and plays well, it seems Kyle and John are set with Brock.

I want Trey to ball out during OTA and camp. If Brock is the clear cut starter, the Niners should send Trey to a team in need of a franchise QB.

Let's be real, even if Trey does look good and plays well, it seems Kyle and John are set with Brock.
Send him to the raidaaas.

Back
Top Bottom