:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t play Madden anymore but curious to know what Huf, CMC and Deebo got rated. IMO they’re worthy of 90’s. Warner too.

I know he a rookie and he was a 5th rounder… but it so it begins

IMG_6337.jpeg

lol 98 is fine yall just trippin caught up in feelings it’s just madden

I don’t even play madden anymore but What 98 means is that on average, unless double teamed by an additional o line man, or helped by a RB/TE, he’s gonna consistently beat every tackle 1 on 1 in the game besides Trent Williams and Lane Johnson and Laremy Tunsil

Which imo is pretty realistic. Bosa was beating any tackle in 1 on 1 all year but losing against double teams, holds, and when he’s chipped….. that’s how it all played out IRL seems pretty realistic

The scripting is way more an issue in those games than the ratings

Just saw a husky dude coming out of what looks pretty clearly like a handy massage joint on Geary rockin the Jarred Hayne jersey :lol:

Wasn’t a cheap one either it had the sewn numbers letters and patches, had homie been rockin that since 2015?

Jimmy g pass his physical for da raiders we’re gettin a 3rd comp

Tho losing it for Hargrave

But picking one up for McG

So sum total we up a 3rd round comp pick and Hargrave signed

Y’all still playing nfl 2k5? Or APF 2k8?

I haven’t gotten into 2k5 but have it. Been a madden guy and been playing the older ones like 08

More recently getting into madden 11 on my 360

Bosa holding out doesn’t matter much he basically doesn’t participate in camp or preseason anyway, they let him do his own training regime like 90% of the time. Theyll get a deal hammered out by reg season, I just hope his contract isn’t so big that it ****s the roster.

Gotta get some finance wiz working magic with signing bonuses and the contract. Lots of singing bonuses monies where contract $ would be and then try to backload that ****?

Good news Brock be on field altho no throwing

The last time our 49ers won a Super Bowl, I was just starting my undergrad degree at the University of Hard Knocks.

The '94 season was the breakthrough season for Steve Young who finally got that monkey off his back.

The 2023-'24 will be the year Shanahan gets that monkey off his.

I'm ready for some CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL

Back
Top Bottom