:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Woke up this a.m., starting to really feel football season vibes, had no plans to go shopping but at a buck 40 I couldn't say no.
Screenshot_20230729_102853_Email.jpg
Screenshot_20230729_102912_Email.jpg

We just watched my guy Bud Crawford serve a can of xxx whoopin' on the overhyped and overrated Errol Spence allowing my bet winnings for the night to pay for my fanatics purchase and now me and my fam are officially ready for the football season :lol:

#6ontheway

Getting excited for the season. Cant take another heartbreak

Will definitely be @ Eagles game. Will probably have to miss the Commanders game unfortunately

Brock and trey allegedly with good days throwing

My worry tho is that treys play of the day was a strike to Danny gray (say that 5x fast) and idk if bro is even gonna get any snaps. Seem like they have great chemistry but never gonna both be on field at the same time.

Brock best throw was to CMc crossing for a Td that seems more to me like what we’re gonna see in reg season

Brock and trey allegedly with good days throwing

My worry tho is that treys play of the day was a strike to Danny gray (say that 5x fast) and idk if bro is even gonna get any snaps. Seem like they have great chemistry but never gonna both be on field at the same time.

Brock best throw was to CMc crossing for a Td that seems more to me like what we’re gonna see in reg season
I saw that some folks held their breath when Clelin Ferrell hit Brock's arm mid throw. But he seemed fine after the play and the rest of practice.

Wtf, man. That's too close.

i hope they ripped him a new one for that nonsense. should even be getting close to him. just run past

Kinlaw is at camp playing and looking like a completely different player. I hope he has a great season.

hopefully both Javon's ball out this year... this is Kinlaw's contract year, too yeah?

but unfortunately, 22stylez 22stylez i agree with you. I'm not holding my breath on his bad knees last more than half a season

Did you see Micah Parsons hit Dak's knees when he was rushing him? Not quite as funny when we hear similar stories out of our camp.

i get it’s camp and these dudes are fired up to go live and hit someone but as a coach you gotta rip them when **** like this happens. there’s no excuse for it

Back
Top Bottom