:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
such an awesome season to have watched live. although i was just a kid and didn't realize the rarity of winning a SB. its been way too damn long :smh:

Bosa holding out doesn’t matter much he basically doesn’t participate in camp or preseason anyway, they let him do his own training regime like 90% of the time. Theyll get a deal hammered out by reg season, I just hope his contract isn’t so big that it ****s the roster.

Gotta get some finance wiz working magic with signing bonuses and the contract. Lots of singing bonuses monies where contract $ would be and then try to backload that ****?

1690333886926.jpeg

What y’all think fin to happen w trey lance tho

I was at a hotel bar last night watching the giants game some big idiot was talking about how great trey gonna be this season the clear starter etc and I just don’t see it

I think bros career is cooked unless he gets a trade or Brock suffers a grievous injury and trey actually ball

A lot of people are hung up on how high Trey was drafted and what we gave up to pick him. If we swapped Trey’s draft position with Brock’s, would that change how we view Trey’s value? What I’m trying to say is if Trey was the last pick in the draft would it be easier to cut our losses. I think if Brock pans out and is our franchise QB then I’m ok trading 3 1st round picks.

yeah, people wanna act like every first round pick turns out to be a hall of fame talent :lol:

if we hadn’t plucked a gem in Purdy out of thin air i’d be happy to roll with a Trey and see what he can do. but i’m not giving him the job solely based on draft position

I think if any team were in the same situation with their QB as the Niners, they would do the same thing.

Trey looks like he has the talent. I hope all that talk of improving his mechanics makes for an exciting camp and can secure the #2 spot.

But it honestly sounds like Kyle has a hard-on for Darnold lol.

fanatics has a bunch of niners **** on promo 25% off. even the new nike fuse jerseys and the authentics. time to stock up on new gear for the year

i'm tempted to get a trent williams jersey.. kickin myself for not getting a staley back in the day

speakin of kickers, this is random but both jake and moses moody are wearing #4 :lol: niners trollin?

Cohn keeps it a buck. That's why he's good in my book.

But I ain't stressing on the QB situation on day freaking 2 lol

Purdy will be hella rusty, that's expected.

Darnold is Darnold.

Lance on the other hand, has thr most pressure imo to show he is the goods otherwise if he succumbs to that pressure, he will be traded.

Debating to cop with my $100 gift card
Screenshot_20230728_165551_Samsung Internet.jpg

This or McCaffrey or Purdy or Warner or Bosa.

But I'm old school. Lott is a living legend

It’s not trade bait if he look like a fufu qb tho it’s a nightmare

He and the Darnold prolly gonna get a lot of time in Preseason games to show it out tho.

preseason finally gonna be exciting to watch with the back up qb controversy that makes us actually care.

Ohh how I don’t miss the preseason days of watching qbs like Shaun Hill or Dylan Thompson :sick:

Back
Top Bottom