:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anybody that bill ******* belichick cosigns on is good in my book

ive always been a big fan of what they did at oregon

Last edited:
chip definitely would not have been my first choice, but given the situation he is definitely the lesser of two evils

QP and bruce bruce sitting at home like 
happy.gif

Now people talking about rg3 may end up here to compete against Kaep :smh:
Without a good line rg3 is gonna be food

anybody that bill ******* belichick cosigns on is good in my book

ive always been a big fan of what they did at oregon
What he did at Oregon was basically lose every big game he ever got his team to.  

Anyway, this is an interesting signing.  Looks like your boy Kap will be back for another year at least.  I know you dont agree, but I would much rather see him than Gabbert out there.  At least Kap has had success in the NFL.

Should be interesting to say the least....

What he did at Oregon was basically lose every big game he ever got his team to.  

Anyway, this is an interesting signing.  Looks like your boy Kap will be back for another year at least.  I know you dont agree, but I would much rather see him than Gabbert out there.  At least Kap has had success in the NFL.

Should be interesting to say the least....
what he did was mainstream the up-tempo, ZBS+zone read that almost every pro team has implemented into their offense. i know you're familiar with this because seattle has used it to destroy us the last 3 years.

my boy kap? i know you're not talking about me lol.

Last edited:
Disappointed?  I seriously dont get you guys at all.

I wasnt disappointed at all reading that.  In fact, I was pumped up beyond belief.  It just reaffirmed how good Colin Kaepernick already is....and he is only going to get better.

And "Tom Brady type deal for cap relief" didnt happen on Tom's first contract after his rookie deal.....just so you know. 
Nah son your boy.

Haha messing with you remembered we had a back and forth going bout his upcoming contract. I went back to page page 29 or so and found one of the worst posts in NT history.

Last edited:
I like that he took a team to 10-6 twice until they messed up and gave him so much power
I like the top offense every year thing

I hate how now were almost destined to have a below average D
I hate that Chip Kelly really doesnt rub me the right way at all as a person from what ive seen
I hate that he went from my most hated (and "hometown") team to my squad

But overall with the options left after they bungled the Hue debacle, im willing to give him a shot. I do think hes a really good coach and offensive mind. If nothing else, the team should be very exciting to watch for a change.

Last edited:

Like I said a couple pages back I have no problem paying Kap 18mil a year but we need to see growth. Dude REGRESSED last year from a fundamental quarterbacking POV. The 49ers dont need to extend him. He's under contract for 1 more year and they can save money by franchise tagging him. Sorry Kap, but you need to spend less time on jets with Josh Gordon taking instagram pics and more time in the class room studying.

roll.gif
at 20mil and i'm a big Kap supporter.

the regression never stopped. it just snowballed.

the draft is going to be interesting. we need some chip kelly type of guards for the line(nimble, athletic and smart). brandon thomas is still a good fit if he's completely recovered.

Last edited:
Martin, Thomas not good for ZBS? We might go o line in 1st if that's the case?
Thoughts on chip supposedly wanting to trade for Kaep when he was in Phil?

Nah, if the niners cant cut or trade kap he can stay on the bench. Have him in a similar role like the ******** had rg3 in.

The more i think about it i would love to have kap stay. He can help get the rest of the team in tip top shape.

Edit:
What the NT blocks the name for the washington football team. :lol: they too sensative

Last edited:
no way in hell chip would want that drunk manziel. chip doesn't **** with red flag character dudes.

people have a misconception that chip needs a QB that runs like a gazelle for his scheme to work; this is incorrect.

what he looks for is a quarterback that has athleticism that provides the threat of being capable of running. that's it. you dont need to be a blazer. all he is trying to do is get that backside defensive end/outside linebacker to FREEZE so that there is no backside pursuit on his run plays. this also creates throwing windows or free runs for the QB. that's why he had guys like foles, sanchez, etc. he doesn't need a cheetah, he just needs someone that isn't a statue. 

Last edited:
I'm a fan of this... An offensive minded coach :pimp:

Hopefully the O balls out... We have the speedy WRs

Let's see who he brings in coaching staff wise or does everyone else stay?

AD is too funny... Idk how people can hate on him :lol:

I truly like his come up. He didn't have a co-sign from anybody just kept climbing the ranks.
 yup

chip reiterating the same thing i said on the last page

i loved watching this dude break down film. he is cutting edge with his philosophy but also stays true to proven football principles. he's very, very meticulous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom