:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why would they hire someone who has had bad relationships with his players
And had a bad relationship with the owner in his last job
But let let go harbaugh :smh:
We gonna be bad for a few years :smh:

**** it I stand by the team no matter what. Chip wasn't my first choice but I rock with him. Let's see that offense explode next season

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 
 13s14 seconds ago

Blaine Gabbert is a better fit with Chip Kelly than Colin Kaepernick, based on 2015.

exactly. kap is not a fit for chip's scheme. chip values accuracy above all.
I don't agree
Everyone can have a bad season
Kaep had a bad season as well as not as great season the year before
But u can't tell me talent isn't there and he isn't as good
During his Super Bowl and NFC championship game seasons
Dude is good
He just needs more focus and guidance
Talent can go a looooooong way
But so can the right coach
Who can give a player that motivation and guidance

And I don't like chip
But if he leads us to greatness
I still wouldn't like him
But I will give him his props

a bad season? did you not watch 2013? 2014? the guy has been free falling for multiple seasons now. do i need to pull last year's thanksgiving day debacle? how about the bear's game he single-handedly lost?or this years arizona melt down?

Last edited:
I like the hire. Thank goodness it wasnt Shanahan. To me this is forward thinking and it is sounding like Trent and or Jed are putting their egos and age old philosophies on the back seat. (lets hope at least) Because we all thought Trent and Chip are a bad match.

Excited for the draft and the future. :smokin

Edit: Oh and no Kap please. If they try to keep that bum id be heated.

Last edited:
it's more about Kaeps inability or unwillingness to learn the basic fundamentals of being a QB. He also has obvious trust issues with the receivers. He possesses the talent to be an amazing QB in the league, but his inability to progress coupled with his lack of film study has landed him where he is....

two players who will feast under chip: los and QP

two guys who are ******: trent brown and andrew tiller

Last edited:
I don't agree
Dude is good

Not trying to single you out but this is just what lot of Kap supporters keep bringing up.

Watch all of his games he's started and even during the good times, there were white flags with Kap on just basic fundamental QB skills he clearly lacks.

Even the 2013 season when we went 12-4 with Kap at QB, that offense was terrible b/c of lack of passing game. It was all defense and grinding it out.

When the wheels fell off at second half of 2014 and then what we saw this year, Kap is not a legit starting QB. Nothing to do with physical talent at all, it's all mental things he doesn't have and has shown he can't learn.

a bad season? did you not watch 2013? 2014? the guy has been free falling for multiple seasons now. do i need to pull last year's thanksgiving day debacle? how about the bear's game he single-handedly lost?or this years arizona melt down?
Bruh I said he was bad this season and the one before already

Cant be any worse than we were this year. As long as he doesnt touch the Defense, we`ll be okay. Now we need to sign or draft some DBs that can cover, smh.

I don't agree
Dude is good

Not trying to single you out but this is just what lot of Kap supporters keep bringing up.

Watch all of his games he's started and even during the good times, there were white flags with Kap on just basic fundamental QB skills he clearly lacks.

Even the 2013 season when we went 12-4 with Kap at QB, that offense was terrible b/c of lack of passing game. It was all defense and grinding it out.

When the wheels fell off at second half of 2014 and then what we saw this year, Kap is not a legit starting QB. Nothing to do with physical talent at all, it's all mental things he doesn't have and has shown he can't learn.
I agree with what ur saying
I really do
But I'm not gonna go and be like gabbert is the me we've been waiting for blah blah blah
When Kaep has put in work
And folks tryna discredit it is all
I know he makes dumb *** decisions and all that
But he can ball when the gears in his head are rotating

we have to draft an entire new line. only staley and kilgore are good fits for chip's scheme.

Last edited:
we have to draft an entire new line. only staley and kilgore are good fits for kelly.

Pretty much. Kap or Gabbert have never been the answer. We need to draft a guy. With Wentz accuracy and release, maybe he would fit Chips scheme?

Man I gotta say, it is a good day for 9er empire. And we haven't had much of those in a while.

Last edited:
chip is boom or bust, but we dodged that imminent catastrophe that was the red lobster 

give me chip every ******* time

btw i think chip will get baalke fired in the long run, especially if he has success here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom