:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
highest chance to win what? The first overall pick in 2017?
To win back our hearts. 
wink.gif

what you can bet on kap doing is playing frantic, panicked, running out a clean pocket, not reading the entire field, locking in on one target, not manipulating coverages with his eyes, terrible high-school level footwork, terrible throwing mechanics, doesn't care for studying or improving mechanics, slow release with a huge windup, no touch or anticipation on his throws, deer in the headlights look on his face, etc.

those are things we can be assured of from kaepernick.

Last edited:
Both will result in mehh QB play as well as losing games so I don't know what the point is in comparing the two

i like gabbert more than kaepernick, but that doesn't mean much since i think kaepernick is one of the worst QBs in the league. at least gabbert studies, works hard to get better, and has the support his teammates.

i want goff or wentz with gabbert taking his lumps as the starer while they sit back and learn.

Last edited:
Now I agree with that

Getting a 2nd or 3rd rounder for Kap, drafting Goff or Wentz is my dream for this whole Kap situation and the day 1 of the draft

Would much rather Gabbert be a mentor for one of those QB's if we were able to get one of them

All I was trying to say in my previous post was that if Kap and Gabbert end up being our QB's going into next season then I don't think we should hope for much from either

gabbert started watching Eagles and Oregon tape immediately after Chip was hired, while Kap is busy blocking every single person that brings up his name on instagram. 

at least the kid wants it. i'll give him the nod for that reason alone.

Last edited:
 “Let’s talk Colin preparing for games. And you know how they get iPads now. And they regulate, and they can watch how much film you watch. Gabbert, when he was a backup, was watching four to five times as much film as Colin was,” Romanowski said.
 "I hope he gets his life together and gets in those books...I hope he get in those books, and watch that film, and know what he doing out there" - Michael Crabtree

bruh, flush this ronnie coleman sized turd down the toilet asap. 
mean.gif

broncos only think you're only worth a 4th. lmao. 
mean.gif

Last edited:

i like gabbert more than kaepernick, but that doesn't mean much since i think kaepernick is one of the worst QBs in the league. at least gabbert studies, works hard to get better, and has the support his teammates.

i want goff or wentz with gabbert taking his lumps as the starer while they sit back and learn.
I agree.

I think I can deal with Gabbert running the offense this season with Goff or Wentz learning on the sideline. 

And if Kaep is still on the roster...I really would prefer Gabbert over Kaep playing at this point lol.

Gabbert even won me some big games online in Madden! 
laugh.gif

what you can bet on kap doing is playing frantic, panicked, running out a clean pocket, not reading the entire field, locking in on one target, not manipulating coverages with his eyes, terrible high-school level footwork, terrible throwing mechanics, doesn't care for studying or improving mechanics, slow release with a huge windup, no touch or anticipation on his throws, deer in the headlights look on his face, etc.

those are things we can be assured of from kaepernick.
But but but but he took us to a Super Bowl and was a couple yards from winning the whole thing.

And the year after he was a throw away from another Super Bowl.

Not srs.

Greg Roman was literally the best thing for Kap as shocking of a statement that might be. The simplicity of the offensive reads bootlegs limited him to one side of the field. power run game with the occasional built in zone read was all Taylor made for Kap.

And here I was complaining about Greg Roman for 3 years straight.

Last edited:
lol we are all guilty of trashing g-ro. 
mean.gif
 i thought he was holding kap/offense back, but the reality is that he was keeping it afloat. 

yo check out this footage of jaylon that just came out. he was working on becoming a DE/OLB pass rusher on 3rd downs before he got hurt. wow, this kid can do it all. 
eek.gif
 he would've played ILB in base and rushed as a OLB in 3rd down/nickel. wowowow 
eek.gif

Last edited:
special player.

if im baalke, i am snatching up jaylon smith. if you dont like it, too bad.

Last edited:
yup, I know I was definitely guilty of bashing Roman. It's crazy to look back and think that he was definitely capable of more just hindered by a QB with a learning deficiency :lol:

red, you think we can swoop Jaylon in the second round? or is someone gonna take a chance pick him up early?

who knows bro. i could see him could free fall, but i also can see some team snatching him up early. but, yeah, 2nd seems like the earlier someone will touch him.

wow, i cant believe how many pass rush moves he shows off in that video. and he just started learning the position. he showed more pass rush technique diversity in that 6-min video than corey lemonier has shown in 3 seasons.

Last edited:
as a rebuilding team, do we have the wiggle room to risk a 2nd round pick on a player who may never see a snap in the NFL?

I'd be comfortable with them taking jaylon in the 2nd if they go QB in the first

Back
Top Bottom