:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
Idk man I just want him gone
you're going to have to take him out. the york lineage ends here.

jk but for real doe. i remember a couple years ago brent jones and steve young wanted to the buy the 49ers, but the ******* yorks didnt want to sell the team. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I wonder if we'll move to more of a man-heavy secondary like NE uses with Mangini at the helm.

If so, I think Cully would get re-signed over P-Cox because of his age, size/length and cost. Him, T-Brock and Dontae Johnson should be a pretty formidable group with Reaser, Acker, and any rookies/FA in the mix.  

I would like to see Jimmie Ward moved back to his natural lurk safety position.

I am really concerned about Eric Reid longevity and his reccuring concussions. Dude has had 3 "diagnosed" and about 2 more undiagnosed concussions in 2 years. 
mean.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
49ers are putting all these other head coaches around Tomsula in various positions. I think it's a good look.

I just think Reid think's he is stronger than everyone and can truck people. But he can't. He is jacked though.

Last edited:
something like that.

Lol

probably thought to themselves: "cant be any worse than G-Ro, right?"

Last edited:
I thought it was more of game plan and situational football (i.e. timeout management and overall philosophy in end of game situations.)

whatever, sounds ridiculous that he's getting involved.

Vincent Frank @VincentFrankNFL · 20m20 minutes ago

Hearing the 49ers are holding out for an answer from one OC candidate. Sadly, no idea who. My assumption? Mike Shanahan.

Hhmmm. It's either Chud or Shanny, but I am starting to think it's Shanny because Foerster, the new O-line coach, is a zone guy and worked with Shanny in WAS.

Last edited:
A football life: Bill Walsh

On NOW on NFLNetwork! The greatest football coach of all time.

Last edited:
That Bill Walsh documentary last night was Great he's a Genius!
Also I think we are actually waiting on Josh Mcdaniels or even the patriots Brian Daboll

Patriots would block with the quickness and there's no way McDaniels would be interested being a OC anywhere besides New England.

senior bowl about to start. some future 49ers out there. 
pimp.gif

i would not be mad with danny shelton aka the human volcano at 15. dude's quickness for a guy that size is crazy. can never have enough polys on the squad. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
i really like what i see from sean mannion out of all the QBs.

would be a nice mid/late-round pick and put a lil heat on kap

Last edited:
i really like what i see from sean mannion out of all the QBs.

would be a nice mid/late-round pick and put a lil heat on kap
Like Bill Walsh said, competition brings out the best in one another. Sucks for Steve that he was put to the back burner all those years. But it made he and Joe better because of it.

Back
Top Bottom