:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
was he being facetious? or was that legit?

if that's real, dude just lost points in my book. 

We right next to the browns [emoji]128514[/emoji], he prbly going to pull a Eli if we pick him [emoji]128064[/emoji]

the amount of picks the cowboys would have to give up to go from 28 to 1 would be insane.

to go from 27 to 6, the falcons gave up their 27th overall first-round pick, 2nd and 4th in 2011, and their first and fifth in 2012.

what if the browns decide to pass on myles, and the cowboys give us a call. 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited:

good work by whoever made that video. peterman might be the most NFL ready of all quarterbacks in the draft. his ceiling isn't very impressive, tho.

Last edited:
this dude has some damn good videos. i agree with a lot of what he has to say.

Last edited:

agree with so much of what this dude has to say that you'd think these videos were mine 
grin.gif

Last edited:
reading an article from the brown's version of matt maiocco in response to the myles video.....
 But the Browns might get the last laugh on this one. Sources told cleveland.com at the Senior Bowl that the Browns aren't as high on Garrett as most experts seem to think they are.
raw

check out this dude:

phazahn odom - 6'8" 250 lbs - tight end

very athletic. good hands. route running looks shoddy, but any good coach would love to work with these tools. dude must have missed his calling in the NBA.  how the **** do you cover this guy if he learns to run routes? matchup nightmare lol.

Last edited:

'LEGITIMATE NFL TALENT'

Fordham has at least one in NFL prospect on its roster this season in Phazahn Odom, a 6-foot-8 tight end who has drawn scouts from 31 of 32 NFL teams, Breiner says. The additional time demands in meeting with talent evaluators is "a great problem to have"
I wonder if he received an invite to the combine...
nerd.gif

Last edited:
check out this dude:

phazahn odom - 6'8" 250 lbs - tight end

very athletic. good hands. route running looks shoddy, but any good coach would love to work with these tools. dude must have missed his calling in the NBA.  how the **** do you cover this guy if he learns to run routes? matchup nightmare lol.

dude reminds me of jimmy graham at that size and speed. for a cat with that kinda build, he runs pretty fluid unlike VD who ran like a ******* terminator trynna catch john connor

not to mention, he's got nice hands, too. though I do like what the niners have at TE currently between blake bell, garrett celek and at times, Douchebagger Vance

Last edited:
What do you guys think of one of the two stud safeties at 2? Both special talents, and if we happen to trade down they become even better picks.

assuming the ankle checks out, i wonder how people would react if lynch selected leonard fournette 
nerd.gif

i think his best fit in in a pure power scheme, but the guy can play in any scheme. he's definitely BPA.

Last edited:
Cmon red. You know better.... we already got a rb... that didn't sound like a red thing to say
haha you're right, i personally would not, but you never know what another person is thinking.

sometimes we analyze players so in depth that we begin to lose track of what's obvious.

Last edited:
and im not saying i wouldn't draft a RB that early because of los, i simply wouldn't because I think you can find one later on, particularly in this draft.

i believe in prioritizing the OL over RB. 

with that said, fournette is a special player, and i can see why someone else would.

Last edited:
the only RB i would draft at 2: pre-ACL franky G 

the best running back ever without those injuries

he had his signature power, balance and low-center of gravity, but he also had shady mccoy-type burst/explosiveness and an extra gear for the homerun. focus on when he's wearing #32. that's pre-knee trauma franky G...GOAT

Last edited:
Willis
Gore
Owens

Are my favorite players ever in professional football.

Winners are winners

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom