:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LETS ****ING GO FELLAS

Let them sleep on us. Niner gang til the end of me! F the rest!

tenor.gif
Gif of the year right there

just got home from Six flags missed most of the game, so watching it now. Pettis is coming into his own as a legit threat, but i feel NINERS still need a legit WR. Also jimmy missed some targets he should have hit, got to get better.

the defense MY GOD, so dominate.

I'm so estatic. I didn't see us being this good this early. I thought we'd be 10-6 at best this season with 9-7 being more realistic. This defense is lights-out.

I was so happy for Solly when he won that rep.
He needs to swipe/chop at that ball but he truly doesn’t have the confidence he wanted to ensure he got that sack. He was huge on that 4th and 1 at midfield with 10 mins left. He whipped the guard reestablished the line of scrimmage. Will never be 3 overall material but definitely belongs on an NFL roster and he’s beginning to at least show he belongs in the rotation of the leagues deepest/nastiest D-line.

Great and NECESSARY win! This division will be a battle. There is very little margin of error

Dont think i saw Brunskills name once after the game started. That is great, he and Skule have been OUTSTANDING all things considered. And Shanahan is doing s great job of providing help for them

Kittle is so good and so easy to like. Need to get him a TE partner.

D is back! Love the way they play. getting a swagger now similar to Fangio days.They are so good it allows guys like Mosely and Solly to just focus on doing their job

So hype!

jimmy g might not be as talented as mahomes or Watson but he will win mad Super Bowls and that’s all that matters I see it coming
What people sometimes forget is that Joe Montana never was a perennial leader in TD passes thrown, never led the league in yards, his numbers were never tops - that mantle was always held by stat stuffers Marino, Elway, etc. But when it comes to interceptions thrown or turnovers, Joe almost always had the least among all playoff QBs.

Montana was a master winner. Dude was always tops in QB rating and efficiency and the most accurate thrower in the league, which is what I want to see from Jimmy.

We don't need Jimmy to throw 40 TDs and pass for 4800 yards like Brady, Brees, Mahomes, Wilson. All we need Jimmy to do imho is to control the game, turn drives into points more than 60% of the time and be THE leader on this offense while Sherm plays the same role for the defense.

Last edited:
Observations from the Coliseum:
1. Great to see the 49ers being the only entity to bring Giants and Dodgers fans together under one common cause.
2. Los Angeles is a Niner town. I have a feeling there are more Niner fans in SoCal than Rams-Chargers fans combined.
3. Los Angeles will always be a LAKERS town just like SF will always be a Niner town. No matter how good the Dodgers or Warriors become.
4. So many Dodgers fans I spoke to telling me their Niners are helping them forget about their choker of a baseball team.
5. As good as Seattle, err Wilson, has been I think 13 wins is needed to win the division and the NFC and get the top seed.
6. Once again, the NFC comes down to SF and SEA. Saw a couple Packer fans there scouting lol. Green Bay can eat a ****, they're only pretending.
7. Top 3 teams in football - 1. 49ers 2. Pats* 3. Seahawks
*which playoff contenders have the Brady Bunch beaten exactly?

Last edited:
What people sometimes forget is that Joe Montana never was a perennial leader in TD passes thrown, never led the league in yards, his numbers were never tops - that mantle was always held by stat stuffers Marino, Elway, etc. But when it comes to interceptions thrown or turnovers, Joe almost always had the least among all playoff QBs.

Montana was a master winner. Dude was always tops in QB rating and efficiency and the most accurate thrower in the league, which is what I want to see from Jimmy.

We don't need Jimmy to throw 40 TDs and pass for 4800 yards like Brady, Brees, Mahomes, Wilson. All we need Jimmy to do imho is to control the game, turn drives into points more than 60% of the time and be THE leader on this offense while Sherm plays the same role for the defense.

QFT. i won't say that jimmy is the second coming of joe but I will say that the back of the endzone pass to pettis (if it had counted) looked like joe to dwight vs. the cowboys.

speaking of pettis, he definitely climbed the ladder a handful of times to grab some high/bad throws. like what we saw from him yesterday and glad he's getting out of shanny's doghouse.

Observations from the Coliseum:
1. Great to see the 49ers being the only entity to bring Giants and Dodgers fans together under one common cause.
2. Los Angeles is a Niner town. I have a feeling there are more Niner fans in SoCal than Rams-Chargers fans combined.
3. Los Angeles will always be a LAKERS town just like SF will always be a Niner town. No matter how good the Dodgers or Warriors become.
4. So many Dodgers fans I spoke to telling me their Niners are helping them forget about their choker of a baseball team.
5. As good as Seattle, err Wilson, has been I think 13 wins is needed to win the division and the NFC and get the top seed.
6. Once again, the NFC comes down to SF and SEA. Saw a couple Packer fans there scouting lol. Green Bay can eat a ****, they're only pretending.
7. Top 3 teams in football - 1. 49ers 2. Pats* 3. Seahawks
*which playoff contenders have the Brady Bunch beaten exactly?

Don't leave out the Saints, they should have been in that SB last year instead of the Rams.

Seattle game however can't get here soon enough. I need to see how our defense contains a quarterback that does a lot of work outside the pocket.

Don't leave out the Saints, they should have been in that SB last year instead of the Rams.

Seattle game however can't get here soon enough. I need to see how our defense contains a quarterback that does a lot of work outside the pocket.
GREAT point. I continue to have nightmares of Russ escaping BOTH Bosa and Ford, then zipping accurate pass after accurate pass to DK and Lockett smh. Now he also turned Dissley to a gotdam weapon.

Imho, SEA is our biggest test. I'd rather face Mahomes than Wilson. Russ knows SF better than any team, which is another advantage.

Yes, Saints are solid but they ain't top 3 imo. Their defense is still suspect to me. They don't create turnovers and consistently make big plays on D like the Pats, 'Hawks, and Niners do.

Pats are definitely #1 right now, a proven dynasty that just won the championship doesn't need to be questioned on who they've faced so far in this early season. Niners top 5 for sure.

Kris Kocurek is so F-ing cool. Dude is an alpha male just like Robert Saleh.

The intensity from those two is infectious. Swear on everything I love seeing Saleh get hype gets me just as hype.

LMFAO @ Los Angeles being a “Niners town.” Just because a bunch of bandwagon 49ers fans flew in from up north doesn’t mean squat.

Where were are these SF fans the past 2 seasons when they played the Rams in the Coliseum when their team sucked donkey nutters???

LA is and always will be a Raiders town as it relates to the NFL.

Sorry bud. The Niners didn’t fill **** in 17 and 18 in LA. Nice try. Enjoy your 4-0 start because your team isn’t going anywhere come post season.

Back
Top Bottom