:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm optimistic with Mullens leading the offense. But does the gameplan change with him as the QB?

between DJ, Givens, Hyder, Street and hopefully Kinlaw, this DLine is deep. I don't know enough about football technique to say they're better than Solly but I noticed that the line didn't skip a beat against the Jets after he left. their depth is a much needed luxury right now

You can be Deebo Samuel for Halloween.

JK. How long will it take for it to heal? Hopefully no surgery and just a walking boot?

just hopped off the phone with my doc and it's similar to avulsion fractures i had in 2016 and 2018. i'm like the giants when it comes to ankle injuries, every even year. my **** must be made of jason verrett

speaking of fragile, is Ansah playing this weekend?

I didn't post about it here, but I wanted the 49ers to dump Ford for Yannick Ngakoue this offseason. Vikings ended up landing Ngakoue for a second, which I would've easily given up for him. Instead, the team made it harder to get rid of Ford by restructuring his deal. :smh:

0BDC6486-BF80-4A93-A249-B302B3FEC976.gif

Lol now we see why we landed Dee Ford. Not going to lie, I was all in on him when it was announced. But now it doesn't seem like its just bad fortune. It seems like the Chiefs were right about him.

Lol now we see why we landed Dee Ford. Not going to lie, I was all in on him when it was announced. But now it doesn't seem like its just bad fortune. It seems like the Chiefs were right about him.

I know a few Chiefs fans personally. They had to put up with the exact crap we are putting up with now. They were STOKED to get a 2nd round pick for him. They were content with getting rid of him for nothing.

I know a few Chiefs fans personally. They had to put up with the exact crap we are putting up with now. They were STOKED to get a 2nd round pick for him. They were content with getting rid of him for nothing.
I mean the thing was, it wasn't a secret. People in here brought it up. But I guess the assumption was, hey game time is all we need him for or playoffs. But when he was on the field, he was just meh...

Dee Ford needs to just retire. Nothing against the guy but I’m tired of this one game on, 3 games off player he has been.

Back
Top Bottom