:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jimmy’s new full contract breakdown

991992DC-A831-4A5A-8112-F126F6D49DA7.jpeg

Interesting moves by the Niners. But I guess the players that beat out the known names are an improvement. Let's go!

Wish we someone traded for someone to help the o-line but hopefully these young guys are ready. Hoping Trent can bring out the best

jimmy g the ultimate team player

When they drafted his replacement at #3 overall did he make a fuss and try to suppress the player like other franchise QBs have? Nah. He was a mentor and a friend. Kept quiet. Played his best game, brought 9ers to NFCCG, a throw or two and a dropped Tartt Int short of another SB appearance, then quietly focused on rehabbing. No media circus. No talking ****. No leaks. And I’d bet money that If trey has some bad games Jimmy G gonna be nothing but supportive and not trying to stir the pot with some “maybe I should be starting” talk

Richard Sherman was shouting him out on TNF preseason for the class he showed dealing with it all.

Thinking about copping this: :nthat:

BB6403EA-A917-4896-832C-4CAD88D1F75A.jpeg

jimmy g the ultimate team player

When they drafted his replacement at #3 overall did he make a fuss and try to suppress the player like other franchise QBs have? Nah. He was a mentor and a friend. Kept quiet. Played his best game, brought 9ers to NFCCG, a throw or two and a dropped Tartt Int short of another SB appearance, then quietly focused on rehabbing. No media circus. No talking ****. No leaks. And I’d bet money that If trey has some bad games Jimmy G gonna be nothing but supportive and not trying to stir the pot with some “maybe I should be starting” talk

Richard Sherman was shouting him out on TNF preseason for the class he showed dealing with it all.

Thinking about copping this: :nthat:

BB6403EA-A917-4896-832C-4CAD88D1F75A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom