:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [1-1 @Rams 9/22 1:25PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not tryin to undermine you red but Cook was a 3 year starter. I don't like cook at all.

Watched him struggle vs Purdue in the second half this year. His accuracy was so off that day(may have been windy). The Alabama game Michigan state drew up some easy completions to get him started and he was all over the place.

When Cook is in rhythm he definitely looks the part of a pro passer but those red flags you discussed are more than just your average red flag for a signal caller. People just don't like the guy.

If it's not Goff the only player I approve of is Dak Prescott. Vernon Adams will prolly go undrafted hope he gets a try out with us. Could be our scout team Russell Wilson.

Last edited:
Not tryin to undermine you red but Cook was a 3 year starter. I don't like cook at all.

Watched him struggle vs Purdue in the second half this year. His accuracy was so off that day(may have been windy). The Alabama game Michigan state drew up some easy completions to get him started and he was all over the place.

When Cook is in rhythm he definitely looks the part of a pro passer but those red flags you discussed are more than just your average red flag for a signal caller. People just don't like the guy.

If it's not Goff the only player I approve of is Dak Prescott. Vernon Adams will prolly go undrafted hope he gets a try out with us. Could be our scout team Russell Wilson.
naw, im with you. i dont want cook, but i can see why someone else would.

after goff and wentz, i dont love anyone. 

Last edited:
dude is buns. everything in that article is 100% true.
Too often Kaepernick will look to abandon the pocket the instant he reaches the top of his dropback. Coaches hate this because it nullifies the play's route designs. It can also create pressure where none existed.
so ******* true. dude nailed it.

goff and wentz are more polished as pro QBs coming out of college than kap is after 5 years in the NFL....5 years in the NFL...

Last edited:

Ian Rapoport  ‏@RapSheet   59s60 seconds ago

#Chargers valued Donald Butler, but they believe LB Denzel Perryman came in last year and changed their defense. Star in the making.
frustrated.gif

cant say i didnt see that coming 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I swear if we find a way to get Jared Goff i'm gonna break down and cry tears of joy

i'd be ok with Wentz too but Goff is my guy

teams can enter into FA negotiations on monday. let's see what the niners have in store. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I think we'll always have to overpay FAs due to state taxes. I don't expect any big name FAs, but some impact, low-key FAs.

As much as I don't like Paraag, he's brilliant when it comes to structuring contracts in favor of the organization. I can't think of a single bad contract these dudes have given out since they took over. 

Last edited:
Any torn ACL's during pro days are vital for foresight into who Baalke will select later in the draft.

That man loves significant injuries.

Last edited:
62 million of cap money, minus kap's cap hit. I would assume if the niners release kap 70 million in cap space.

Should be a fun free agency. Pass rusher and alex mack.

Last edited:
it seems like the consensus in our thread is either we get Goff or Wentz or we go DL/LB. What happened to Paxton Lynch being in the conversation? I thought a few pages back folx were interested in him.

i want kelechi osemele. big boy with long arms, big power and great athleticism. dude is a stud. only 26 years old, played in a zone scheme with baltimore, and can also play LT.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom