:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this is fascinating to me. according to lynch, we're using the hoodie's grading system. adam peters brought it over from NE to denver when he went with josh mcdaniels. he, in turn, brought it here when lynch hired him.

lynch said they've narrowed down the draft to 2-3 players they like at #2. if i had to guess, i'd say those players are:

leonard fournette and jamal adams with mccaffrey as the dark horse.

something tells me lynch and shanny really like adams...

Last edited:
I'm ok with either Adams or hooker. If comparisons are true about Adams to the likes of Polamalu then :pimp:

I don't really see the Polamlu comp in personality or playstyle. Adams reminds me more of Brian Dawkins. Hammer in the secondary. Dude is so demonstrative on the field. He's a field general. Fiery dude.

Last edited:
I don't really see the Polamlu comp in personality or playstyle. Adams reminds me more of Brian Dawkins. Hammer in the secondary. Dude is so demonstrative on the field. He's a field general. Fiery dude.
You basically just described Polamalu >D

have you ever heard polamalu talk? dude sounds like a monotone 10-year-old girl. 

Last edited:
So you're comparing the way they talk? I'm comparing the way they play. >D

Someone hack into your account red81 red81 :nerd: might need to reset your password for the @red80 account :lol:

adams is definitely more like this dude 
laugh.gif
 it's been a minute, but i don't remember polamalu being very demonstrative. i don't remember him flexing, shaking his head, pounding his chest, or popping off at the mouth. dude would make a huge play and quietly go to the sideline lol.

Last edited:
Either way we are getting a stud at #2. :pimp:

I think hooker has the edge over adams. Only knock on hooker is he only played one full season imo

i have a feeling adams has the edge over hooker due to his demeanor and intangibles. that leadership quality is important for a team in the beginning stages of a rehaul. 

hooker is a lot more mild and toned down. i love the player, tho.

Last edited:
if we do pick adams, it's going to be interesting where they play him. i think ostensibly he's a strong safety, but some pundits believe he can be a free safety in this defense.

I remember how hyped I was when Buckner fell to us. That draft party I went to at great America was lit

I am all aboard with the Adams pick. He brings in the energy. But assuming thats the niners pick who will play what between him, Ward and Reid.

Edit:

Still also have Tartt

Last edited:
They are all also very young. 25 years of age. I think its too early to give up on reid.

Thats why I favor Solomon Thomas

interesting thing to keep in mind: ward and reid could be gone after this year. reid is in his final year, and we didn't pick up jimmie's 5th-year option yet. 
nerd.gif

my desired list:

1. Hooker
2. Fournette
3. Adams
4. Lattimore (I think him & R. Rob could be deadly).
5. McCaffrey
6. Thomas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom