:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shanny:

"We've gotta put some of these 2's, these 3's, in a position where we can evaluate them to put ourselves in the best position for the final 53"

"Sometimes some of the guys who you think are gonna be your best players in OTAs, you put the pads on, and suddenly they're not as good as you thought".

"We were the only team in the league (ATL) to go 2 years straight without a delay of game penalty and I was very proud of that"

Last edited:
No idea.

Sucks to see Jimmie go on PUP, but I am excited for the UD rookie Lorenzo Jerome. This kid can play. Dude is very instinctive.

I hope this guy is a beast and proves all the teams that passed him up made a huge mistake.

Digging this new forum's media-linking features. I can post just about anything now. :nthat:

Kyle doing work!

Marquise Goodwin is stupid fast. If he can stay healthy, he's going to make a ton of plays in this offense.

Back
Top Bottom