:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know I'm a couple days late but we're back fellas :D
Am I the only one that still doesnt trust in Hoyer?

Hoyer is okay. He's serviceable and should hold down the spot until we can get Cousins or draft someone next year. Or maybe CJ develops into something.

Last edited:
Did Eric Rodgers not recover from his ACL injury? Was wondering what they did with him and saw he was waived...........Damn. That was horrible.

Deforest Buckner done for the day with a left ankle injury.

Rookie CB Zach Franklin also out with an ankle injury, but he'd probably never make the final 53 anyway.

Eric Reid appears to be moving on both legs and participating.

DGPBxqgU0AAtpFN.jpg:large

Yikes tons of injuries so far. Reminding me of last year.

To be expected, and so far at least the injuries all seem pretty small, as long as we can make it through preseason at this rate we'll be better off.

Dontae Johnson INT on Brian Hoyer attempted pass to Jeremy Kerley during 11 on 11.

Carlos Hyde 6 YD TD run.

Aaron Lynch playing with the 1s in the nickel.

Victor Bolden with another good looking TD play at the goal line

Funny watching the narrative shift on Los' fit in this scheme. It was never an issue.

Sounds like Defo is okay

Victor Bolden :nthat:

FWIW this is also Brian Hoyer's first INT of camp, so that's nice, those other 3 were Matt Barkley and CJ Beathard

This ***** Los out there bodying fools on the practice field.

I hope he can stay healthy this year. :nerd:

I'm giddy for this year.

"What is gap integrity" getting replaced with this alpha male Robert Saleh seems to make a difference early on.

Back
Top Bottom