:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dee Ford not coming back this season he’s pretty much guaranteed his paycheck for another year

moe200069 moe200069 if you need anything, we all here man. Peace be upon you and your familia

lost moms earlier this week and been caught up with making funeral arrangements. took a pause from it to watch today's game. when Aiyuk's play got overturned, have never screamed let's ****ing go so loudly. besides the taqueria, this thread after a niners' win might be my favorite place in the world :pimp:

just some things i noticed from today's game:

- jimmy won a game with more than 40 pass attempts :wow:
- this receiver corps is hitting its stride and it's a thing of beauty. aiyuk looking like rookie season aiyuk and jauan jennings making plays out there
- tartt and ward can lay the ****ing wood in the open field. best pair of tackling safeties in the league. the rest of team (including all-pro Fred) needs to tackle better. so many bengals' drives extended because they let the ball carrier get an extra 3-4 yards after contact or just whiffed
- this secondary in the playoffs, if ambry thomas is starting...:sick::sick::sick:
- love the way JWJ runs, when he busts through the hole and gets to the second level he hella reminds me of garrison hearst. what i dont understand is why is Shanny having deebo run the ball 8 times and subject his body to that contact right after an injury when he has JWJ running just as effectively. give 2-3 of deebo's rushes back to wilson jr
- kittle reminding people that he's the best TE in the game
Sorry to hear that man, I really am. My prayers go to you and your family.

Pick at the stick was absolute flames. Remember doing the Jordan over Ehlo jump celebration and almost knocking over my TV. Man good times.

I remember that night. Watched the game, then went to the mall afterward and copped a Frank Gore elite jersey from pro image that night. Good times.

On another note. I know alot can happen between now and week 18. But Arizona dropped from the 1 seed all the way down to 3 last night.

I would love the Cardinals in a potential wild card game as opposed to going to Lambeau or Tampa. The 49ers should’ve won the first game in Arizona, and they owe them for that stinker of a game they had at home against them in November.

Was hoping the Lambs lost… their upcoming schedule is brutal!

Lambs schedule: Seahawks, Vikings, Ravens and the Niners they got a tough stretch!

7F749D36-F03B-4411-A668-D7F842A18E93.jpeg

As long as they go into week 18 a game behind the Rams, that 5 seed is obtainable. The way things are right now though. The 5 or 6 seed are both appealing imo.

Dallas in a potential 5 vs 4 matchup or Arizona in a potential 6 vs 3 matchup are both potential winnable games. As long as they don’t have a letdown against Atlanta Sunday, they should get in potentially at 9-8 just off beating Atlanta and Houston imo.

They would have the tiebreaker over Minnesota, Atlanta, and Philly, and I don’t see Washington finishing 10-7.

Back
Top Bottom