:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
but sure make some more bad puns about reading comprehension while not comprehending :lol:

The defense certainly hasn't been bailing Jimmy out every week. Complimentary football. When we win, the team plays well. When we lose, the team plays poorly. The whole team.

Despite having the 3rd fewest defensive snaps per game we are...

5th worst in pass comp pct%
2nd fewest INTs
8th worst in plays giving up 20+ yards
5th worst in plays giving up 40+ yards
4th worst penalty yards
15th in total rush defense
13th worst in yards per carry
4th most rush TDs allowed
7th most total TDs allowed
5th worst in runs resulting in 20+ yards
9th most points surrendered
13th in 3rd down stops
13th worst in 4th down stops

merry christmas fambs
wifey got me that new fitted
45DE6F29-78C6-4130-A95D-2774C7F86B3A.jpeg

I try to be glass half full with Jimmy while being realistic about who/what he is a qb.

But that was an absolute stinker on his end in a game which could’ve essentially wrapped up a playoff spot. A game like that shows why they traded up to draft Trey in the first place. The pick in the end zone with a chance to go up 14-0 or at worst 10-0. Just playing poorly all around and squandering multiple opportunities the defense gave them to blow things open in the first half.

After halftime the defense holds them to 3 and immediately after that Jimmy throws a terribly timed pick which gave the Titans the ball deep in 49ers territory and what should’ve been a 49ers blowout quickly ended up tied.

Yeah later in the game the defense gave up some big 3rd down plays. But the defense also put them in position to blow this thing open early and they were constantly on the field due to Jimmy’s inability to extend drives and keep the offense on the field.

Realistically, this teams ceiling is the divisional round, if they get a favorable wild card matchup, and good Jimmy decides to show up. But they’re likely one and done if they get in. They have talent. But no way in hell does Jimmy go out and step it up for multiple road playoff games. The defense would have to turn into the 2000 Ravens overnight for some crazy run to happen lol.

Qb’s like Jimmy and Alex Smith. I don’t hate them. They are who they are, middle of the pack guys you can win games with, but guys who aren’t capable of putting the team on their back when needed. Hopefully next Sunday is Jimmy’s last home start in a 49ers uniform. Bring in a capable backup who knows their role this offseason just in case Trey gets hurt, but it’s time for the Trey Lance show.

On another note. Merry Christmas to everyone in here.

Lol kliff kings bury and kyler Murray some of the worst clock management I’ve seen on that one

You have 1 time out and down more than 8 and you throwing over the middle inside the numbers over and over ? :lol: they deserve that L for sure

It’s like he was allergic to throwing outside the numbers

We can all blame Jimmy I think he sucks also but the team has bigger issues.

Mostert out for the year.. Mitchell out.. Sermon out. Running game was depleted.

I think most of the blame should go on Kyle and Lynch. We get no snaps from our top 3 draft choices.

It seems they wanted to stick with Jimmy from the start. Imagine if we drafted 3 CBs in the 1st 3 rounds. Team would look much different. Norman wouldnt be on the roster and Ambry prolly wouldnt be on the roster

No more Jimmy. No more Norman. No more Ambry. Vent over

yeah they have a lot of ******* draft picks laying around doing nothing. Aaron banks 0 offensive snaps in the season. Ambry Thomas bad. Demodore Lenore started okay early season but been in the dog house and riding the bench since. Javon Kinlaw never been healthy. Elijah mitchel and trey sermon very little play. Jaylon Moore barely exist. Is Colton mckivitz even on the team? The charred remains of Jalen Hurd buried somewhere outside Tennessee ….

If trey lance doesn’t work out they will legitimately have busted on every single pick from the last draft besides Hafunga

Brandon Ayuk balling but otherwise it is pretty sad that all they really have to show for their last 12 draft picks are a second string TE Charlie Woerner and a 3rd or 4th string WR Jajuan Jennings

Back
Top Bottom