:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if there’s any potential playoff clinching scenarios for next week if they win. And if they can’t beat the Texans at home with a chance to all but lock up a spot. They don’t deserve to make the playoffs.

The Rams could potentially lock up the west next week if they win and Arizona loses which would be good as that might give them incentive to rest their guys week 18 if they’re locked into their spot. Also may force Dallas to try to win in Philly week 18 depending on how much they value seeding.

So the 49ers dont control their own destiny they need to wint the last remaining games and for the saints and/or eagles to lose 1 of them. Smh they coulda had it clinched if they had won.

If Jimmy loses this upcoming game just kick him out the franchise change the locks to the facility to never be welcomed back again.

I had no clue that the there was only two more games left...also read that the Niners can still be eliminated from the playoffs even if they win out the final two weeks. :lol:

Let's see what happens. I want to think that they'll secure a playoff spot. But if they play trash against Houston, welp.

Aww what a ***** move. His terrible play may have cost the team an opportunity to make the playoffs; then he quits on them because his feelings got hurt? Lol
Anyways, if Thursday was his last game starting for the team, then good riddance.

JImmy bout to rock one of these on sunday?!

1640644517878.png

One things for sure, if Trey starts Sunday I hope Kyle has the same exact game plan and play calls that he would’ve had if Jimmy started. Do not dumb it down. All the plays he runs for jimmy are simple anyways. We have not seen anything crazy complex that Trey cant do. If anything he hits those open receivers and doesn’t get sacked as often.…

Back
Top Bottom