:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree
But you decided to **** on Trey directly after the game, rather than just enjoying the fact that they won.

We won but let’s be real trey didn’t wow this game

I was hoping it would be his coming out party and instead it was the run game and skill players that shined

16/23 with two 2 Td and an INt that’s nothing we haven’t seen here before

End of the day, we know what we have in Jimmy G. He’s a good QB when healthy and we’ve won when he’s been healthy. Problem is we’ve seen his ceiling and I’m sorry to say, it’s not enough to bring us a chip. Add in the fact, he can’t ever stay healthy. It’s why a lot of us just wanna see what Trey can do and give him the same leash we’ve afforded Jimmy.

Trey performed well last drive before half and 2nd half.

He flashed a lot of talent at times and let’s be clear he already looks better than what Trevor Lawerence and Zach Wilson displayed this year(although both improved as year went along). Mac. Jones is going to win rookie of the year and I think we all know QB postion is multi factorial as far as rookie performance so, he benefitted from those factors.

Dam aint popped in here in a minute and we still on this Trey and Jimmy thang? haha. Trey looked good as the game progressed. Seems like thats how its been for him during his starts. Rough to begin then he just starts to get in the rhythm. his 1st half closing drive and his 2nd half looked good. A better throw to Kittle and that wouldn't of been a pick. In a better spot than we've been in a while in terms of QB, can't complain.

Good dub. Gotta take care of business in the final game.

He flashed a lot of talent at times and let’s be clear he already looks better than what Trevor Lawerence and Zach Wilson displayed this year(although both improved as year went along). Mac. Jones is going to win rookie of the year and I think we all know QB postion is multi factorial as far as rookie performance so, he benefitted from those factors.

Agree with everything except Mac winning rookie of the year because of Chase in Cincy. Plus Mac got treated like a Walking Dead Zombie extra in the Bills game. Can’t erase that 3 pass attempt game from my recent memory. Straight disrespectful on Josh and Bill’s part. 😅

This is a great boost for Trey. It was just a weird season having that early loss streak and then the win streak and now fighting for playoffs. Trey might have been a lot better than he is now @ week 18, and we might have been a lot better if Jimmy was 100 percent. At least next year we can finally move on go with Trey fully.

Game was rough, Trey clearly a rookie, mans, has me worried every time he throws. He decision making isn't there yet. He needs more time for sure, but maaaan idk.

Also if you watch the game we usually get better horizontal flow from the defense. Houston just played a lot of the first half snaps really well. Counters were ineffective and play action wasn’t very effective. A lot of that changed in 2nd half but, sometimes we all need to just tip the cap to the opposing team instead of criticizing Kyle’s play calling and the conductor of the offense whether it’s Jimmy or Trey.

Agree with everything except Mac winning rookie of the year because of Chase in Cincy. Plus Mac got treated like a Walking Dead Zombie extra in the Bills game. Can’t erase that 3 pass attempt game from my recent memory. Straight disrespectful on Josh and Bill’s part. 😅
Ja’marr Chase is a special talent and deserving of the award too. Mac Jones just happened to have one of the best rookie QB seasons of all time.

We shoulda been battling the Rams for division supremacy instead of fighting to get in the postseason.

I need Kyle to start Trey no matter what. And let the kid overcome all odds and see what he can do under the spotlight in a win or go home type situation. Test him early like Kobe airballing those shots in Utah as a rookie in a playoffs. A 100% Trey playing with confidence is better than a 75% Jinny whose confidence is shaky at best.

That's how you gotta do it imo. Play Trey and throw him into the fire like Brady replacing Bledsoe when Bledsoe got hurt. I surely didn't see Belichik hesitate to keep TB as the starter soon as he realized TB was taking full advantage of his opportunity and not giving up the spot although NE previously committed to Bledsoe.

Guaranteed Trey comes out of it better, stronger, wiser, win or lose.

It's been a long time since I've watched a 49ers football team that can dominate in the air and on the ground at any given moment of a game. It ain't a lie, Trey puts this team in the best position because not only can he do everything Jimmy can do and then some, but he don't play scared. He has the balls to throw anywhere in the field and he can scramble. You don't wanna know how Jimny with a bum thumb will do when Aaron Donald and Von Miller attacking with Ramsey and Floyd waiting for the Jimmy G telegraph special. Just sayin

Unlimited Offense with Trey. Wait til he gets in rhythm with the best TE in football.

can't wait for Sunday. Fk the Rams, we got this.

Last edited:
Straight to the head top…. Just got my chip upgraded 🤣🤣🤣 (booster shot)

Can’t wait to beat those damn Lambs!!!! LFG!!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥

805F9F11-ED14-4F21-9688-A4361ADE9FAE.jpeg

There is plenty of evidence in this thread where Jimmy is being praised by everyone when he plays well. On the flip side we also call him out when he plays like ****, unlike you and a few others.
Jimmy's play is average at best and good for a rookie not a veteran. That's why Trey gets praised and Jimmy doesn't. His play against the Titans, Colts, Seattle and Green Bay are a huge part of why this team is still fighting for a playoff spot the last game of the season.
The money is relevant because this team is paying him elite qb money and still felt the need to trade years of 1st round picks to get another qb to replace him eventhough he's only 30.
I’ve never absolved him from blame when he plays bad. Unlike many, I’m not one to put 100% blame on the QB for a loss nor 100% credit for a win. He’s not perfect, but he does enough to win games. You pointed out GB. Again, he wasn’t perfect but he got us the lead with 37 seconds left. The defense couldn’t contain Rodgers from going 50 yards with no timeouts left but y’all want to put that on Jimmy. He played poorly against Tennessee but late in the game he tied it and the defense, for the 9th time that night, couldn’t get off the field on 3rd down. The 2nd Arizona game Kittle lost a fumble near midfield that led directly to a TD. Aiyuk lost a fumble in the Arizona red zone that led directly to a fumble. Those happened in Q1 and we were down 17-0 to start Q2 and we had to scrap the run game. Not to mention the defense couldn’t stop a nosebleed let alone the cards rushing attack, nor could they stop Colt ****ing McCoy from shredding the secondary. But that embarrassing loss falls on Jimmy, right @brosizzlew3.0? Stupid ***. Wins and losses are never completely on the QB, complimentary football is the formula for winning. Trey played well, but he’s also not the sole reason we won yesterday. Lastly, Jimmy is 9th in passer rating and is the 12th highest paid QB. That means he’s playing above his pay grade. Y’all just don’t wanna see it.

Yup although it’s Chase in Cincy for me personally(too many oh **** moment from that dude this year.) Good coaching, no qb controversy and sufficient talent on both sides of the ball to give Mac every opportunity to succeed. I believe any of the 1st round rookies could have done well here or in NE. The other 3 teams were sketchy although the Bears somewhat underperformed given how last year went.

I’ve never absolved him from blame when he plays bad. Unlike many, I’m not one to put 100% blame on the QB for a loss nor 100% credit for a win. He’s not perfect, but he does enough to win games. You pointed out GB. Again, he wasn’t perfect but he got us the lead with 37 seconds left. The defense couldn’t contain Rodgers from going 50 yards with no timeouts left but y’all want to put that on Jimmy. He played poorly against Tennessee but late in the game he tied it and the defense, for the 9th time that night, couldn’t get off the field on 3rd down. The 2nd Arizona game Kittle lost a fumble near midfield that led directly to a TD. Aiyuk lost a fumble in the Arizona red zone that led directly to a fumble. Those happened in Q1 and we were down 17-0 to start Q2 and we had to scrap the run game. Not to mention the defense couldn’t stop a nosebleed let alone the cards rushing attack, nor could they stop Colt ****ing McCoy from shredding the secondary. But that embarrassing loss falls on Jimmy, right @brosizzlew3.0? Stupid ***. Wins and losses are never completely on the QB, complimentary football is the formula for winning. Trey played well, but he’s also not the sole reason we won yesterday. Lastly, Jimmy is 9th in passer rating and is the 12th highest paid QB. That means he’s playing above his pay grade. Y’all just don’t wanna see it.
GB was definitely not on Jimmy. He actually led one hell of a drive at the end there. Cards at home either. For me I’m just over the missed time, the man is just too fragile.

EYE don't see what YOU are seeing. Agree to disagree.

JIMMY Almost, Jiminy Crickets. Sir LANCElot. So Who's Better lol

Throw all ya stupid *** stats out the gotdamn window. Nobody ever said one player is responsible for wins and losses but NEWS FLASH BRO, the QB position is THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT position on a football team. There's no argument so don't even try to reason that one out.

But let's cut to the chase and spare me the Twitter feed statistics and semantics...

Based on your own two eyes, who do you think is better to lead the 49ers at the QB position the remainder of this season??

Last edited:
GB was definitely not on Jimmy. He actually led one hell of a drive at the end there. Cards at home either. For me I’m just over the missed time, the man is just too fragile.
I bring up gb because I was at that game and Jimmy was a huge part of why the offense took so long to get into rhythm and why they lost the game. They didn't even get past the 50 until the last minutes of the 2nd qrt and that was because of a great kickoff return. Also, let's not forget about the huge fumble he had in the 4th in 49ers territory and the d held gb to a fg. But anyway, that was a long time ago.
Hoping for the big victory this week no matter who starts.

I bring up gb because I was at that game and Jimmy was a huge part of why the offense took so long to get into rhythm and why they lost the game. They didn't even get past the 50 until the last minutes of the 2nd qrt and that was because of a great kickoff return. Also, let's not forget about the huge fumble he had in the 4th in 49ers territory and the d held gb to a fg. But anyway, that was a long time ago.
Hoping for the big victory this week no matter who starts.
Sure. It’s classic Jimmy but to me he righted his wrongs on that last drive. If Rodgers wins MVP this year that drive with :37 on the clock is the highlight of his season, and he’s been been historically bad against us in CA. Even for good Qb’s that’s not supposed to happen.

L lightweight champion says, "Those happened in Q1 and we were down 17-0 to start Q2 and we had to scrap the run game. Not to mention the defense couldn’t stop a nosebleed let alone the cards rushing attack, nor could they stop Colt ****ing McCoy from shredding the secondary. But that embarrassing loss falls on Jimmy, right @brosizzlew3.0? Stupid ***"

This is exactly how I know you just making excuses for Jimmy and that you're satisfied with 2nd place and that you wouldn't be as upset as other fans if we never won a Super Bowl again in the next 20 years but would say to yourself "at least we made it to the SB 2-3x since 2010, other teams don't even get that far " LOL

Imagine being down 0-17 early in the 1st half and already in defeat knowing your average thrower of a QB (Jimmy) would likely not have the ability to win you a ball game cause your offense is now forced to throw LOL.

Like we been telling you, Jimmy a dam Grade A Liability when it comes to a lot of things. Yet you always so quick to make excuse after excuse and claim that a Kittle fumble or defender giving up a 3rd down is as demoralizing as all of Jimmy's rookie mistakes this year COMBINED bro lol.

With Trey, or Herbert, or Allen, or Mahomes, or Brady, or Rodgers, or Burrow, or Wilson, or Murray, or Stafford, or Prescott, the list is endless.....with any of the aforementioned QBs,if my team down 0-17 early in the 2nd, and I know my team got a pretty solid Defensive unit, I ain't eem trippin cause I got the confidence my QB can get us back in the game quickly with his arm. With Jimmy, you still gotta rely on the run to get back in a game when you down three scores lol.

That my friend is THE difference.

But Eye dont know, Eye just see things differently than you.

Last edited:
Lastly, Jimmy is 9th in passer rating and is the 12th highest paid QB. That means he’s playing above his pay grade. Y’all just don’t wanna see it.

Jimmy has the 5th highest cap hit of any QB in the NFL. What he is physically being paid couldn't be less relevant.

need to get a new jersey. what's the best version of the jersey to get? i know I want the white one with the shadowed numbers but there's like 3 or 4 different variations of them.....

Back
Top Bottom