:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m guessing they’re cold to the idea of making him highest paid non QB in league, but **** man we 1 week out now, y’all really think they might trade him to Texas or some ****?

Keep hearing Bosa has all the leverage and he does. We won’t be getting a Paraag special they just gotta take a L on whatever they are holding firm on.

Keep hearing Bosa has all the leverage and he does. We won’t be getting a Paraag special they just gotta take a L on whatever they are holding firm on.

paraags speciality isn’t necessarily getting discounts but manipulating the numbers so that the cap hit is minimized

Last edited:
York needs to stop being cheap.

Bosa is the best pass rusher and defensive player in football and is in the heart of his prime. He deserves every single centavo in my book.

When Donald signed his then record deal in 2018 he was 26. Rams have won a Super Bowl with him since.

Bosa is 25. 49ers have little to no leverage in this here negotiations as far as I'm concerned. Stop being cheap Jed and pay the man his $165-170 mm 5 year deal if you want to add #6.

Trade him and suffer the wrath of fans, including the ultimate 49er keep-it-a-buck-no-bs reporter Grant Cohn :lol:

York needs to stop being cheap.

Bosa is the best pass rusher and defensive player in football and is in the heart of his prime. He deserves every single centavo in my book.

When Donald signed his then record deal in 2018 he was 26. Rams have won a Super Bowl with him since.

Bosa is 25. 49ers have little to no leverage in this here negotiations as far as I'm concerned. Stop being cheap Jed and pay the man his $165-170 mm 5 year deal if you want to add #6.

Trade him and suffer the wrath of fans, including the ultimate 49er keep-it-a-buck-no-bs reporter Grant Cohn :lol:

at this point, I’m assuming it’s the 49ers trying to find a way to backload the money so they’re more sustainable for the future.

HOWEVER, if word gets out that it’s because the 49ers just wanted to be cheap, I’ll never let them hear the end of it

Bosa and his agent see right through it. They know what they want and they aren’t budging

they want the cap hit? that doesn’t make sense. the issue is the team is being cheap and not wanting to pony up the dough regardless of how paraag draws it up

I firmly believe Bosa is done in SF. Dude probably got his whip bipped and said F this I’m outta here lol

I still think they get it done but I firmly believed Bosa saw how we handled DeFo’s situation and he’s dead set on not letting us play him the same way.

So they really gonna trade him? I don’t see the point of keeping this going if they’re gonna pay up, and now maybe he won’t make the game?

I guess tj watt signed 2 days before a game, but still I’m :nerd: rn about the bosa situation

Y’all such alarmist and dramatic, then using Cohn as a source 🤦🏽‍♂️

The Bosas already went through this with Joey and the Chargers. Their agent is ruthless.

He isn't getting traded.

But if he isn't on the field for week 1, this is a monumental failure by the front office. The reports today are we are $2M a season apart. Two million?! Who gives a f**k about two million. Give it to him and end this crap.

He isn't getting traded.

But if he isn't on the field for week 1, this is a monumental failure by the front office. The reports today are we are $2M a season apart. Two million?! Who gives a f**k about two million. Give it to him and end this crap.

exactly. imagine he misses week 1 we lose and they end up paying anyways. front office been looking real sus lately

You’re in win now mode. If it’s literally 2 million that’s the hold up. Just pay the damn money. You know other players are going to reset the market in a few years and the salary cap is likely going to go up at some point to where whatever they’re paying will look reasonable in hindsight.

This isn’t some running back holdout where you can ultimately replace that production or come close to replacing it if you wanted to.

What I’m hearing is its 2-4 million *GUARANTEED PER YEAR* that they’re apart on

If the Donald deal was 95 mil 3 years, bosa must be seeking 3 years 99 mil? 4 years 130 mil? And a higher proportion of it as guaranteed $ than Donald’s?

Back
Top Bottom