:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
at one point Boldin had mentioned wanting to stay, but never heard anything after that

trade Anquan to a team with SB hopes and get good compensation in return. however the thought of that WR core without him is scary as hell. no one proven, but someone has to step up to catch passes. wonder if bruce has a breakout year under kelly's regime

same goes for Bethea, I wonder if any team wants to take a flier on a veteran that can still start, doesn't take too many risks in coverager, and is a ball hawk.

^Anquan is a free agent though so any team could sign him.

Unless you possibly mean re-sign him and then once the season starts, say around week 4-5 (or essentially before the deadline) trade him to a contender needing a veteran WR?

Kinda weird not hearing about any offers for him…Thats why i asked...He was no doubt our best WR the last 3 yrs. Would love to see him back

I would love to see boldin back. Money shouldnt be an issue and hes still a starting WR for us if he comes back.

No reason to cut brooks really right now. So much extra money

i love these idiots on youtube who make reaction videos to draft picks, yet are completely clueless as to who these players are. like even in the top 10...

why are you reacting to a pick of a player you know nothing about?

better edit my post before somebody cries and reports me again

Last edited:
btw keep ahmad. until someone takes his job, he shouldn't go anywhere.

he was on the cusp of getting the boot, but unfortunately, aldon pulled an aldon

6be7TYySNtFHa.gif

defo rushing from a 2point stance looking like lynchmobb.

swats away that weak *** punch by the tackle and gets after the ram's franchise QB. dude is a specimen. crazy how well he moves for a man his size. 

harbinger of whats to come

ps. defo and armstead both got the same belly rub sack celebration lol 

Last edited:
Really liking this. Hope we can revitalize Kaeps career man. Cause Warner couldn't do jack **** to help him :frown:

I disagree. I think Warner, mechanically speaking, got him to be where he should have been. But you can't do anything mentally for him, that's all on Kaepernick.

btw keep ahmad. until someone takes his job, he shouldn't go anywhere.

he was on the cusp of getting the boot, but unfortunately, aldon pulled an aldon
I'm with you but I swore when he was being a malcontent on the sideline that giants game two years ago he was gonna be gone in the offseason.

I disagree. I think Warner, mechanically speaking, got him to be where he should have been. But you can't do anything mentally for him, that's all on Kaepernick.

That wasn't all on Warner. Kap got frustrated after first few games and then bailed on continuing to play with the right footwork/mechanics after things hit the fan. Reverted back to his same old stupid poor habits and then he basically straight up told us he didn't give a **** about said mechanics :stoneface:

Edit: damn it, quoted the wrong person, I meant to quote you 22stylez lol

Ignore that quote Lightweight, I was basically agreeing w/ you

Welp :lol:

Last edited:
ronald blair

what a pick.i love this guy. the fact that he was around in the 5th is a testament to how deep this draft was in d-line. 

watch these highlights vs clemson. he lines up everywhere and was in on nearly every play. dominant performance in this game.

trying to find the whole game

Last edited:
That wasn't all on Warner. Kap got frustrated after first few games and then bailed on continuing to play with the right footwork/mechanics after things hit the fan. Reverted back to his same old stupid poor habits and then he basically straight up told us he didn't give a **** about said mechanics :stoneface:

Edit: damn it, quoted the wrong person, I meant to quote you 22stylez lol

Ignore that quote Lightweight, I was basically agreeing w/ you
Welp :lol:
:lol: noted

Back
Top Bottom