:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm really rooting for Gerald Hodges to come into his own. Dude was a high school wresting champ and converted QB. He played a lot of OLB at Penn state.

Really looking for him to develop as a solid ILB.

Him and Bowman were teammates at Penn State too

Wilhoite has me nervous, hopefully something gets worked out

Dana Stub was arrested for raping a disabled woman :smh: :smh:

I'm really rooting for Gerald Hodges to come into his own. Dude was a high school wresting champ and converted QB. He played a lot of OLB at Penn state.

Really looking for him to develop as a solid ILB.

Given that we haven't made a move on an ILB, I've been hoping that Gerald Hodges really steps up this year. Wilhoite was buns in zone coverage and seems to have poor instincts when it comes to tracking down the ball carrier. Maybe it was a product of our system but how many runs did we get gashed on on his side of the field when the LB was supposed to get to the RB before getting to the second level.

Bay Area's own Sasha Banks...if you consider Fairfield the Bay Area
North Bay Area lol.

I always did...but that's because I grew up there 
roll.gif

Kinda tough to grade...Is it like set it up doing the Darren Sharper then going Dana Stubblefield? Or soliciting like Warren Sapp then going Dana Stubblefield?

Stubby is a beast, I remember seeing him a few times in clubs out in SJ during my party days, all fat and ugly trying to mack on them mexicans and dirty snow bunnies. He'd role by himself too lol

Last edited:
Stubby is a beast, I remember seeing him a few times in clubs out in SJ during my party days, all fat and ugly trying to mack on them mexicans and dirty snow bunnies. He'd role by himself too lol

"If it looks like a rat and smells like a rat, by golly, it is a rat."

But a disabled person smh dana stubs is ridiculous i havent disowned a 49er player since kyle williams

Sunshine :nthat:

Teammate says Blaine Gabbert is taking control of 49ers’ offense

“He’s definitely taking control,” tight end Garrett Celek said of Gabbert, via CSNBayArea.com. “Whoever’s at quarterback needs to take control and be our leader out there. And he’s definitely doing that. He’s making good decisions on the field. I think he’s definitely developing more and more as the days go on. But, right now, we’re all in the same boat learning this offense.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...t-is-taking-control-of-49ers-offense/related/

sitting down and watching jeff driskel. i've got to say, for where we took him and as a developmental project, i really like the pick. i overlooked dude because his game is so bland, but i guess that's really a good thing. from a technical stand point, there isn't a glaring flaw that stands out to me. he's pretty solid fundamentally across the board. obviously some things a real qb guru can refine, but for the most part, he's pretty nice. one noticeable weakness in his game appears to be his accuracy on deep passes. hes all over the place. i'll say that the athleticism jumps out. dude is really mobile and will juke the **** out of a defender.

i really like the fact that he was a 5-star recruit. doesn't mean much to others, but i like players who dominated their competition coming into college. i also like that his arrow is pointing up. he improved while he was at la tech rather than decline.

his blahness reminds me of alex smith.

Last edited:
watching la tech vs ole miss, and will redmond is a damn liability with his egregious tackling 
sick.gif

Last edited:

sitting down and watching jeff driskel. i've got to say, for where we took him and as a developmental project, i really like the pick. i overlooked dude because his game is so bland, but i guess that's really a good thing. from a technical stand point, there isn't a glaring flaw that stands out to me. he's pretty solid fundamentally across the board. obviously some things a real qb guru can refine, but for the most part, he's pretty nice. one noticeable weakness in his game appears to be his accuracy on deep passes. hes all over the place. i'll say that the athleticism jumps out. dude is really mobile and will juke the **** out of a defender.

i really like the fact that he was a 5-star recruit. doesn't mean much to others, but i like players who dominated their competition coming into college. i also like that his arrow is pointing up. he improved while he was at la tech rather than decline.

his blahness reminds me of alex smith.
After he got drafted I started to read up on him and its seems like coaching at Florida was a large reason for his lack of success.

Being a bluechip recruit isnt the end all be all but it definitely is a plus.

If he was put in the right situation who knows if he couldve been a 1st round pick.

IMO he only can go up.

Back
Top Bottom