:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [2-2 vs Cardinals 10/07 1:05PST]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From his highlights it looks like the tackles he makes are sheer luck. Like the ball carrier was just clumsy enough to run into him or trip over him.

Watched the 49ers vs Patriots game from 4 years ago it was on throwback Thursday Niners Nation.

I think I want to see Kap in the control of a offense that prioritizes his strengths again before I give up on him. He looked so damn good especially early in the game.

Last year was a disaster for everybody and the year before that Johnathan Martin was his starting RT and he lacked a TE who could catch. Hoping Kap makes all of us who doubted him look foolish.

Last edited:
Hopefully Pears is part of the next 2 cuts that have to be made to get to 90 players

Last edited:
Yes there goes Devey
new season already off to a great start. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Damn, Dylan got the boot already... I guess they really like Driskell

I still can't believe Hayne was cut for Gaskins last year

from what i read, he played OL in high school, so the transition shouldn't be too bad. i don't expect any sort of impact from him.

Last edited:
Any place to find the contract terms for the rookies and undrafted free agents? Curious....

Last edited:
watching some aaron burbidge tape, and i saw this little gem in there 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
there's a theme with baalke's draft this year: sub packages

i have a feeling were going to see a lot of packages this year that feature only 1 LB on the field

Last edited:
i get that but to just ignore to draft for depth? if bow misses anytime we are really gonna have wilhoite out there :x

hodges is a much better player in space, so i doubt willhoite would see any action.

expect to see a ton of big nickel and dime packages. a lot of ward, tartt, bethea and reid on the field together with bow as the sole LB. this is the direction football is going in. everyone is in sub packages 60% of snaps now.

Last edited:
id like to see what the paisas new role would be esp with the added bulk (playing close to 270)

that's harold who got up to 270

hodges aka the paisa looks the same unless he's been hitting the taco truck and im unaware of it 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom