:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Adam Schefter just said the 49ers have had discussions with injured tight end Jermichael Finley, fwiw."

pimp.gif

"Adam Schefter just said the 49ers have had discussions with injured tight end Jermichael Finley, fwiw."
Baalke is legit with his risk vs. reward. Not afraid to take risks in favor of stashing valuable assets. Huge injury aside, Finley is "only" 27.

leverage against VD, possibly? taking that we can move along with out you approach.

finley may not be as fast as VD but dude just always seemed to know how to get open for rodgers. wouldn't mind having finley replace vernon if he continues to sit. cant go into thr season with vance MacDonald as our #1 TE

My only concern with Finley is the number of concussions he's had.

Otherwise bring him in to light a fire under Vernon and Vance.

kap was mean mugging sherman at the espys lol

View media item 1082684

:lol:

you mean to tell me, no one else was watching Sherman's speech like this? with a straight face? i think that's just kaep''s normal stare. if any thing, i'm sure Kaep was lost in thought about Chrissy T's chesticles rather than sherman's award

love how they switched camera's to Kaep as opposed to say, his own teammates. even at the ESPYs, ESPN is trying to stir the pot/create some news that they can "report" on. i can already see this picture with a caption like "kaep ready to fight sherman" or some bs like that on Sports Center.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom