:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

its crazy how much celebrities and athletes get away with
laugh.gif
I'm going to try and do the same when I go to Mexico... Let's see how it works out
laugh.gif
gl hf

say hello to the cartels for me 

since we're talking about aldon, how good is he without justin smith? i'm not a football guru when it comes to x and o's, but i remember during that time period in which cowboy tore his bicep and was out of the line up, aldon recorded 0 sacks and was barely present when teams no longer had to double team justin.

i only say this because i'm tired of this dude aldon being in the news for all the wrong reasons. he's a great pass rusher, but if he continues to be a headcase off the field, i have no problem with letting Lemonier get his shine on.

Aldon was bothered by a shoulder injury when Cowboy was out with his torn tricep so I don't believe he's dependent on Justin being by his side. I'm pretty excited to see what Tank Carradine and Quinton Dial are capable of.

aldon smith is a MONSTER. dude has the perfect 3-4 OLB build, ridiculous upper/lower body strength combined with explosiveness off the snap, huge arsenal of pass rush moves, flexible enough to bend at the hips to dip or strong and explosive enough bullrush right through a left tackle. all that before you start talking about how good him and justin work stunts. :x :pimp:

go back a couple years you will find a post where i asked the same question you did. i kept a very close eye on him last year and he removed any doubts i had. dude was unbelievable in that green bay packer game. when aldon is on there's no left tackle that can block him 1 on 1.

Beautiful, PERFECT hump combo to destroy the left tackle. talk about selling your moves and getting the tackle to bite the bull and the inside rip. aldon smith is a technician at his position. the way this guy utilizes his tools he looks like a 10 year veteran.

Last edited:
I can't believe somebody got on here again and questioned how good Aldon is. It's very annoying. Red and I bickered about this last year and back then I thought he was undoubtedly the best defensive player on our team.

Last edited:
I can't believe somebody got on here again and questioned how good Aldon is. It's very annoying. Red and I bickered about this last year and back then I thought he was undoubtedly the best defensive player on our team.
true dat

aldon 1a

bow 1b

i want kap to become the best player on the entire team doe. 

Last edited:

I can't believe somebody could be so dense to assume that they're the only person capable of having an opinion. It's very annoying when people don't think like me!! ....Get the hell over yourself bruh

It's obvious that Aldon is a good/great/excellent defensive player, but what aint so obvious is whether or not it's worth it to have a great player who's capable of being suspended a quarter of every season due to being a complete moron off the field.

Love this bull rush from Aldon. Only thing Ive noticed he doesnt do is go for the sack fumble when he has the opportunity. He usually just wraps up the qb to get the sack. Not that im complaining but with his strength and long arms im sure he would be able to force a few if he went after the ball.

So dense??? Bro when somebody makes a slight at one of my favorite players to watch its kind of annoying No BS. Idk what ur so Hot
About??

So dense??? Bro when somebody makes a slight at one of my favorite players to watch its kind of annoying No BS. Idk what ur so Hot
About??

i'm "hot?" i guess my tone probably isn't being conveyed correctly then. you're on a forum, "little bro." people will state their opinions. if it's annoying, then so be it. aint no one on here to make sure they're not irritating you.

Last edited:
Your emotional All G

you're* completely right. i'm completely distraught and emotional right now, almost as much as i was when crabtree got held in the endzone with no flag in sight. lemme go change my maxi pad and sob while i down this al pastor burrito at taqueria cancun.

Last edited:
why no farolito bruh?

don't get me wrong, I love me some el farolito breakfast, lunch, dinner, and especially when i'm drunk after niner games, but for some reason, the al pastor at cancun is just way more saucier and a little more tangier than el farolito's. also, i think the el farolito in Oakland is better than the 3 or 4 sister spots they have here in SF.

Back
Top Bottom