:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
**** el farolito and their booty juice quesadillas.

If Jim's was open late night man is be there all the time.

Crabtree has been Sherman’s foil for some time, including the pass he broke up at the end of the NFC Championship which led to his rant to Erin Andrews which helped make him (more) famous outside football circles.

“It’s just about him, it’s just about Crabtree,” Sherman said. “It’s not going to be something that goes away. I hope to play him every year for the rest of my career and choke him out. There’s not much else I can say about the subject. Nobody will understand it but him and me. That’s all that needs to understand.”

It’s much more of just I don’t like the dude,” Sherman says in tonight’s Discovery Channel debut of “American Muscle” (via USA Today). “You know what I’m saying. And I think he’s sorry. So it’s really what it comes down to.”

i heard crabtree pulled his card at an off field event and dude has been butthurt ever since. g-ro needs to run some rub routes where sherman gets ear holed. we'll take the 15.

Last edited:
I think Sherman has a crush on Crabtree or something.

Let it go Sherman, let it go.

Who's going to be in Dallas week 1 though? Copping my ticket in early August.

Oh yeah forgot about that incident. Still who knows.

And is early August when tickets go up on sale? Hm. If there's some kind of party bus, I'm all in. Phack caltrain.

Would yall be down for some summit type of thing? Tailgait?

Last edited:
Already got plans for Seattle in December. Don't think I'd even have time to make it out to Dallas in September.

Last edited:
I'm for sure doing Dallas. I'm good friends with a member on here in the DFW area so I got a free spot to crash at.

I'm looking at the Giants game since I gotta go visit family in New York around that time anyways so minus whale squeeze that in.

And the Oakland game just to see em play in the Bay Area one more time.

Seattle is tempting though. I'm real hyped to catch a game in Jerry world though. Hopefully the 49ers blow them out though :pimp:

@AhmadBrooks55: @RSherman_25 keep the NFL entertainment going, see you where it's real on the field.

I think Sherman has a crush on Crabtree or something.

Let it go Sherman, let it go.

I kind of thought that too. Sherman comes off as a little too roided up and angry like he trying to portray a tough guy and cover something up about his true identity

Probably tried to american beauty crabtree lol

Crabtree need to just knock that ***** out cut his dreads off and wear um under his helmet to taunt him :lol:

@AhmadBrooks55: @RSherman_25 keep the NFL entertainment going, see you where it's real on the field.
sherman might catch a hennessy bottle to the dome if he goes at ahmad. crabtree is whatever, but ahmad aint playing games. dont forget what he did to his own teammate when he got out of pocket. 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

all them uppers sherman is on is driving this dude nuts. 

Last edited:
What Ahmad do? Yeah Sherman prolly only got Pocket Shots as rebuttal.
Report: Ahmad Brooks Hit 49ers Teammate in Head With Beer Bottle Three Times, Charges May Be Filed

by NESN Staff on Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 12:17PM 

Coming off a Super Bowl loss, 49ers players probably have a little extra anger this offseason to use as motivation. It appears that linebacker Ahmad Brooks may just be angry, period. Brooks hit teammate Lamar Divens over the head with a beer bottle three times during a June 8 incident outside Brooks’ home in San Jose, Calif., according to the San Jose Mercury News and court documents. The altercation left Divens bloodied and took three stitches to repair. The incident occurred after a night of drinking, when Brooks — who had been driven home by Divens after a night of drinking — asked for his keys back, according to the Mercury News. Divens pretended to throw the keys away from Brooks, and then was about to hand them over before being hit by Brooks’ beer bottle. Brooks struck Divens once again and allegedly screamed “Do I need to get my [expletive] gun?” before hitting Divens a third time. At the time, Divens wanted to press charges but later told police he wanted to “drop it.” However, the Santa Clara County District Attorney’s Office is still considering filing charges against Brooks, even going so far to obtain a warrant, which has currently been put on hold.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2013/07/report-ahma...beer-bottle-three-times-charges-may-be-filed/
sherm dont want it with ahmad.

Last edited:
Bro Ahmad brooks is from around my way his mom lives Down the street from me his dad played for the Skins when they were dominate. Anyways he knocked one of his best friends out last year in DC cuz dude was being obnoxious from what I was told.

Ahmad's been a bully

His dad past away like 2 years ago eating bacon dude worked at the local Nissan dealership and sold mad cars cuz he rocked the Super Bowl ring.

Oh yeah and Ahmad in the offseason shows up to the hooters in a v-neck white T looking like he weighs in around 300. Chest to back one of the biggest human beings I've seen

Last edited:
I'm for sure doing Dallas. I'm good friends with a member on here in the DFW area so I got a free spot to crash at.

I'm looking at the Giants game since I gotta go visit family in New York around that time anyways so minus whale squeeze that in.

And the Oakland game just to see em play in the Bay Area one more time.

Seattle is tempting though. I'm real hyped to catch a game in Jerry world though. Hopefully the 49ers blow them out though
pimp.gif
I'm planning on being there as well.

sad to say but bobby wagner is telling the truth. 

i still question vernon's "pulled hamstring" on that play where sherm picked off the fade route. dude looked like he quit to me and didnt want to be out there any longer vs the seacocks.

Last edited:
Vernon just doesn't know how to go up and get it on balls like that. That ball hung in the air too long for it to have been that easy an INT.

i'm sure vernon's got some PTSD from their last two reg. season visits to seattle. the man just shrinks against that defense, but then again, so do a lot of TEs.

speaking of tight ends, Jimmy Graham just signed for 4years/40mil. i hope we dont throw that kind of money VD's way.

Back
Top Bottom