:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

On one hand I just want a win, no matter how ugly. On the other, I want to have people saying why the hell is RGIII still in the NFL.

Want our offense to look good in the process of either though.
RG3 maybe a brat and people don't like him but he will be a starter somewhere else in the NFL and probably succeed. Just one mans opinion.
Oh that's cool, but when we play him I want him to look like a division 3 qb trying to play against the best pass rush in the league. 

Oh that's cool, but when we play him I want him to look like a division 3 qb trying to play against the best pass rush in the league. 

:lol: that might actually very well be the case.

but what's this i hear about them possibly going with Colt??

Idk but yeah I want whoever it is looking scared just like Eli this week. I hate every opposing QB that faces the niners just like tomsula.

Gotta stay focused and hungry. Man I wanna be in the playoffs so bad, I know we can be a serious threat as a wildcard team. Every game from here on out I am having near stroke experiences lol. This team man.. can we please just have one game where every thing clicks.

I can't even consider that 1st game a big game offensively, that first half the defense put the offense in great position repeatedly.

if anything, i feel like the saints game this offense showed how good it could be when gore gets it going early and kaep has time in the pocket. if it weren't for dropped passes (especially boldin going on that post route with no safety in sight), the narrative to this game changes.

in the past seasons, VD was a big component of this offense on 3rd downs and in the redzone, not to mention his YAC. i think he's a big part of the health and potency of this offense. a lot of the best offenses in the NFL have reliable, pro-bowl TEs (gronk, graham, gates, thomas). VD used to be that. not sure what the hell happened.

He has better chemistry with Alex Smith.

VD has had some big games with Kap in the past. That might be what the offense is missing right now.
We just gotta get in some how. I got faith in these boys on the road!

VD has had some big games with Kap in the past. That might be what the offense is missing right now.

You're right, he did. But, he was never consistently successful with Kaep compare to Alex. Maybe, it's because Kaep has more weapons than Alex but, the VD had good numbers almost every week with Alex Smith.

You're right, he did. But, he was never consistently successful with Kaep compare to Alex. Maybe, it's because Kaep has more weapons than Alex but, the VD had good numbers almost every week with Alex Smith.

Thats what happens when wide receivers are completely ignored.

i remember the nfc title game against the giants.   alex had 2 touchdown passes to vernon davis but aside from that was pretty much held in check the entire game.

Same thing goes on in Kansas City TE's get shine and WRs don't even have a TD all year I believe.

This team is making the playoffs defense is so ******* good

Lol

I was posting this for 49er fans that rooted for the team when they played at Candlestick :wink:
Why did you try to stir up feels bro, for no reason?! Lol

That wasn't my intention :smh:

These candlestick photos are depressing. My last game i ever went to my grandfather was at the stick. A lot of memories. Mostly from Giants games

That wasn't my intention :smh:

These candlestick photos are depressing. My last game i ever went to my grandfather was at the stick. A lot of memories. Mostly from Giants games

I see, couldn't correlate Candlestick and Giants, it's been so damn long. Keep forgetting you're a Giants fan too since your team is the Raiders, all of my boys from the eastbay are A's/Niner fans. I wish I got to see at a few games last season. Might drive by their later to relish in memories and have a proper closure.

I'll never forget my father taking me out of school to go to Giants opening day at the Stick :pimp:

The stick needs to go but it's bitter sweet

when is it getting torn down?    i'll be in the area this weekend.  might have to go by it just to see it one last time.  

thanks,  most the games i went to were when the 49ers sucked, but i got a few memories of going to some games in the late 90's.

candlestick is like how i viewed shea stadium.  it was a dump, but a dump with a ton of nostalgia.

Back
Top Bottom