:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
on another note, anyone else going to be at the game on sunday?    my brother was supposed to make the trip up with me but can't so i'm going to be in the bay saturday and sunday.

if anyones down to grab a beer during the game at halftime or so or wants to sip a few saturday or after the game sunday hit me up.   

I mean did Ahman Brooks think he was gonna get more reps than Aldon Smith i mean we talking about Smith!!!! Plus Borland been ballingggg cuudddddd :smokin

Lol

I was posting this for 49er fans that rooted for the team when they played at Candlestick :wink:

Oh you mean the bandwagon yourself from shaq laker jerseys to warriors and now niners to raiders ok i get it :lol:

Actually everybody knows you don't get it. Then again nobody takes you seriously especially the regulars in this thread.

*leaves thread*

Last edited:
Lol

I was posting this for 49er fans that rooted for the team when they played at Candlestick :wink:

Oh you mean the bandwagon yourself from shaq laker jerseys to warriors and now niners to raiders ok i get it :lol:

Actually everybody knows you don't get it. Then again nobody takes you seriously especially the regulars in this thread.

*leaves thread*

Bruhhhh give it up what u need to do is go back into the raiders thread and figure out how to get ONE WIN can you atleast do that...is a W that hard to get :lol:

Lol

*leaves thread*

Bruhhhh give it up what u need to do is go back into the raiders thread and figure out how to get ONE WIN can you atleast do that...is a W that hard to get :lol:

View media item 1265852
View media item 1265853
You are so phony. I honestly feel bad for you

Everybody on NT knows you're a fraud. Props to the real Niner fans on here

Last edited:
lol he should go back to the cowboys now, they have a better record than SF 
mean.gif

I mean did Ahman Brooks think he was gonna get more reps than Aldon Smith i mean we talking about Smith!!!! Plus Borland been ballingggg cuudddddd
smokin.gif
Just conjecture but I thin Brooks was probably upset that he lost snaps to Lynch not Aldon.  And what on earth does Borland have to do with anything Brooks related? 

Brooks said he apologized to tomsula and the team, and he is back on track.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Lol brooks is so dumb. He got himself benched which gave lynchmobb a bigger chance to shine and subsequently resulted with his best game in the NFL.

Last edited:
with that play, an apology and him saying he'll fall in line, he's good in my book. a 5-5 record right now wouldn't be a good look if we're trying to play more than 16 this season

It buys him more time to accept his role in a rotation of OLBs. He's primarily a base package OLB now.

It's lynchmobb and Aldon nickel.

View media item 1267969

Lol peep lynch

LynchSack.0.gif

Last edited:
It buys him more time to accept his role in a rotation of OLBs. He's primarily a base package OLB now.

It's lynchmobb and Aldon nickel.

View media item 1267969

jesus..aldon 8 combined QB hurries/hits on only 54 snaps. this guy should just invest in real estate in the backfield considering he's there so much.

Last edited:
So Brooks didnt bench himself, he was benched for something he said to Tomsula. I guess the positive from all this is that he didnt quit on the team like we previously thought. Still he needs to get his act together and start playing some quality football.

Back
Top Bottom