:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 i want OL, DL or WR, but BPA first and foremost.

kevin white is the only WR i want in the 1st.

tyler lockett in the late 2nd or 3rd.

i also want a 315+ DL. eddie goldman would be nice.

Last edited:
Hope we draft a legit WR, don't want 49ers to spend on a FA. Although Torrey Smith and Cecil Shorts are players I wanna see in a 49ers uniform for a good price. I do wanna see what Patton can do as well.

"Kaepernick will arrive in Phoenix next week, and the plan is for him to train there until the start of the 49ers’ offseason program in March.

Several NFL wide receivers, including the New York Giants’ Odell Beckham and Miami’s Jarvis Landry, are expected to train at EXOS this offseason. So will a number of Kaepernick’s teammates, including receivers Quinton Patton and Bruce Ellington and fullback Bruce Miller.

Two of the college players already working out there are Arizona State receiver Jaelen Strong and West Virginia receiver Kevin White. Both presumably will catch passes from Kaepernick in seven-on-seven situations. They also could be on the 49ers’ draft radar at pick No. 15."

White just might be our guy at #15. Replace the #15 on our roster.

Last edited:
I'd also like to see us address CB, it's always been a weak spot and this year showed that we can never have enough depth back there.

I'd also like to see us address CB, it's always been a weak spot and this year showed that we can never have enough depth back there.
I dont disagree with the idea that we should look to pick up a CB or two this offseason, but to say it was a weak spot this year is pretty ridiculous IMO.  I think our corners played exceptionally, especially given the fact that our pass rush was non existent for most of the season.

^ You're right, the pass rush was pretty pathetic this year. The CBs did improve this year over last year IMO. It was practically a carousel with all the injuries this year; just need more depth.

DGB is an idiot and we don't need anymore of those. This team is heading in a new direction so you can cross him off the list.

Strong is nice, but not for us. We already have too many receivers similar to him. We don't want that issue of too many similar physical, possession receivers again.

We need speed, quickness, athleticism and explosiveness. The fact that KW is 6'3 210lbs is the cherry on top.

Last edited:
DGB is a idiot and we don't need anymore of those. This team is heading in a new direction so you can cross him off the list.

Strong is nice, but not for us. We already have too many receivers similar to him. We don't want that issue of too many similar physical, possession receivers again.

We need speed, quickness, athleticism and explosiveness. The fact that KW is 6'3 210lbs is the cherry on top.
Rashad Greene or Ty Montgomery.

Not in the first round, obviously.

DGB is an idiot and we don't need anymore of those. This team is heading in a new direction so you can cross him off the list.

Youre getting me hype, but i have the feeling that ol boy gonna jump up the boards for the all of the reasons you just mentioned.

okoye is ******* gargantuan..any idea as to when this cat gonna see the field??

and to FTD's comment about the niners having vets that can steer green beckham in the right direction.. we've got veterans yes, but if this past season was any indication of how involved they may be with the youth of this team, dgb probably wouldn't find the right crowd

Last edited:
Okoye is a god damn mutant lol. And he's still only 23. He needs to keep grinding and he'll get there.

it won't hurt kap working out with warner, i'll put it like that.

that said, alot of the kap criticism this season as warranted.   it may or may not show on the field next season, but kap gets my respect for taking the initiative to work on his game this offseason and try to become a better passer.   hell he probably sees the writing on the wall as well knowing how his contract is structured..

Well a lot of Kaeps problems come from accuracy and not having "touch". And progressions which he has improve some what from last year. If Warner can help out with that, I'm all for it [emoji]128077[/emoji].

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom