:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just started listening to these guys yesterday, but I advise all 49er fans to listen to this podcast. Ninernation(I'll give them a pass on this blasphemous name) do a great job talking about new coaching staff, defensive scheme, our new QB coach Steve Logan, potential 1st round pick WR Kevin white and more. They are a million times more informative than anything you'll ever hear on the garbage radio.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/1/...erything-you-need-to-know-about-the-new-49ers

Last edited:

San Francisco 49ers  ‏@49ers   5m5 minutes ago

CEO @JedYork on #49ers in 2015: "Defenses are not going to want to play against us."
tumblr_inline_n8aoi6AoB31rnc25d.gif

I forget when he guaranteed we would make the playoffs one year. I want to say it was Singletary's final year. He such a ******* idiot.

I forget when he guaranteed we would make the playoffs one year. I want to say it was Singletary's final year. He such a ******* idiot.

We missed it by one game after starting 0-5 (which is when he made this statement).

Not a fan of him right now though.

All this hype about the niners picking him up. I got a feeling he isn't even on our draft board, if he is. He gets picked before we are up :smh:

Last edited:
In January, 2016, we will hear Trent Baalke tell us that we "almost traded up to get White" after he dominates the NFL in his rookie year.

The original elephant/leo, 5x SB champ charles haley finally into the hall of fame 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I hope the niners draft a playmaker,, probably like recent years they gonna draft someone no one hans linked to them

man, pats doing a hell of a job to clear out those zones, mixing in option routes and just taking what they're being given.

too bad our coaches over complicated ****.

Last edited:
Seacocks acting like the butt hurt classless ******* that they are

Last edited:
i hope geep took notes

PLEASE USE BRUCE ELLINGTON EXACLTY HOW PATS USED EDELMAN

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom