:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FO screwed up we woulda had Gase as HC and Fangio as DC. FO wanted to keep Tomsula so bad.

Not saying you (nor i) speak for everyone but I brought this up how Gase and Fangio could have the potential to do some damage together (not in those words) and i got **** for bringing it up :lol:

Edit--

Insider Buzz: Colts 'Shoe-In' to Land Frank Gore, No Way He Is Back with 49ers

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-land-frank-gore-no-way-he-is-back-with-49ers

:smh:

I just read about how we were in contract negotiations with Frank (from his agent) so idk what to think about that

Edit x2

They really including "Shoe in for the Colts" and "No way he's back with 49ers" in the title based of this dudes guess? :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah, I wouldn't worry about **** like that. 

I want Frank back, but if he goes to the Colts then good for him. They run the exact same power running game we did when harbaugh first got here. Everyone has to go at some point. If that time is now then draft DUKE JOHNSON and let another young back from the U flourish in the red and gold with Hyde.

Frankie G aka the inconvenient truth aka the tank aka the GOAT RB in SF will always be a 49er.

Last edited:
Wish I had mad Guap and I could purchase the Niners from these scumbags.
Too bad the Yorks didnt sell the team when Brent Jones and Steve Young were ready to buy it from them. 
mean.gif
 That would have been ******* awesome.

Last edited:
How many members does niketalk have? Maybe Meth could help us start one of those donation things and we can pool hella of that guapcamole to buy the team.

Kinda like a site-wide partnership. I would hire red80 as my gm. I, er we, wouldn't know what to do with all the Lomabardis.

first thing i would do is go back to candlestick 
roll.gif

change unis back to classic 80s unis

Last edited:
Just for the record, I have been saying for months (not sure if I said it in here or NFL thread), that if I was Frank Gore's agent, I dialing up the Colts front office non stop.  It is a perfect fit for him, and the Colts are a few pieces away from being a legit Superbowl contender.

Would be sad that one of my favorite players of all time was on a different team though.

Yeah man my girl was blown and she of course doesn't care about the Niners like us men do no sexist Ish over here just the facts.

She was asking me "how, why would they let frank go." :frown:

He aint gone yet.

I still believe they'll work out a 2 year deal with an option for a 3rd. However, resigning Frank will exacerbate cap casualties. I've heard rumors that Bethea could be one on the blocks....

Last edited:
He aint gone yet.

I still believe they'll work out a 2 year deal with an option for a 3rd. However, resigning Frank will exacerbate cap casualties. I've heard rumors that Bethea could be one on the blocks....

And do what roll with Reid and Dahl :lol: or is Ward ready for that spot? I don't think he took a snap at safety yet

Last edited:
Out of all my friends, I have only 1 that defends every move the 49ers have made.

she is also the lead HR for Levi's stadium". Lol

Last edited:
View media item 1408547

Kap went in on some dude. :lol: I kind of want to troll kap and ask for the all-22 and I'll tell him the concept and their assignment/responsibility. :rofl: Twitter doesnt allow enough characters to break down every coverage.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom