:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 Enter Kevin White. :pimp: The next great 49er WR.

I'm ok with Devin Smith as a consolation prize a little later or Tyler Lockett even later. DGB is the wildcard.

Last edited:
Its February, i aint tripping from Kaeps comments... also concering buying the 49ers.. im down to put in a 5-6 digit dollar amount :lol:

We can probably get our investment back after we sell the stadium to the Raiders. Maybe the A's would be interested as well.

Let them finish demolishing Candlestick, and we will rebuild a bigger, better version on that land.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I wouldn't have minded one of those chairs

Glad to say I was able to watch a game at the Stick, hence it was against the Browns a few years ago but I still went :pimp: :pimp:

Yo red80 red80 , Trey is playing this year :pimp:

Can't wait to see how they plug him in the offense

Last edited:
I wouldn't have minded one of those chairs

Glad to say I was able to watch a game at the Stick, hence it was against the Browns a few years ago but I still went :pimp: :pimp:

Yo red80 red80 , Trey is playing this year :pimp:

Can't wait to see how they plug him in the offense

Hell yeah.

Can't wait to see that fool play.

Jimmy T being Jimmy T today. Total opposite of his introductory presser. A lot more relaxed and composed.

Last edited:
9ers In contract talks with Gore & Crabtree

Anyone know where I can watch full footage our Superbowls?

Last edited:
^ I feel like that's nature/universe with some twisted metaphor or allusion to the lost Super Bowl vs the Ravens and how Harbaugh gone now :lol: :smh: |I

Also on similar note, reminds me of the use of the crows at end of Sons of Anarchy finale

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom