:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 Kevin White came in at a legit 6'3 215lbs with bigger hands and longer arms than DGB.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
never thought I'd see the day. Oakland doesn't care about its team tho. They have been talking about building some sports center for the longest time.

Last edited:
There's a clip of kap throwing to dgb on Twitter. can't lie that cnnection looks ridiculous. :pimp:

Last edited:
:smh:
I mean think about it though
There's nothing really in Oakland
No malls (eastmont mall doesn't count)
The zoo is trash
Nothing really to bring folks to the city

as a lifelong resident of Oakland, I beg to differ but i wont turn this into a "vouch for Oakland" conversation, had that one too many times on and off NT. let's just say that there's enough good looking women in lulumelon yoga pants to make athletes wanna stay here

and just seen the video of Kaep to DGB...*******-A, the zip Kaep puts on that ball. **** looks like it was shot out of a canon :wow:

I honestly feel sorry for Oakland.
You're a fool. 
laugh.gif

Seriously I know the ignorance permeates through every suburb of the Bay Area but if you're not literally from within San Francisco city limits, When it comes to quality of life and attractiveness as a city, Oakland absolutely defecates on WHERE EVER you're from in the Bay Area.  
The zoo is trash
You my dude but the fact that you point to ******* malls as a valid part of a city's substance says A LOT. This is exactly what I'm talking about. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
if you scroll down the page and look at the comments, there's another vine where you can see Kaep throwing it to him. and it looks like that work with Warner may be paying off. his throwing motion is starting to resemble that of an actual QB and not a pitcher winding up. so much more fluid and instead of that elongated, mechanical motion we've come to know

Seriously I know the ignorance permeates through every suburb of the Bay Area but if you're not literally from within San Francisco city limits, When it comes to quality of life and attractiveness as a city, Oakland absolutely defecates on WHERE EVER you're from. 

You my dude but the fact that you point to ******* malls as a valid part of a city's substance says A LOT. This is exactly what I'm talking about. :lol:

:lol: using Eastmont Mall as a measure of oakland's attractiveness is like going to the tenderloin and saying it's a reflection of SF

ice city fc ice city fc you from north oakland??

Last edited:
I honestly feel sorry for Oakland.

You're a fool. :lol:

Seriously I know the ignorance permeates through every suburb of the Bay Area but if you're not literally from within San Francisco city limits, When it comes to quality of life and attractiveness as a city, Oakland absolutely defecates on WHERE EVER you're from in the Bay Area.  

[thread="580987"]:smh: [/thread]

The zoo is trash

You my dude but the fact that you point to ******* malls as a valid part of a city's substance says A LOT. This is exactly what I'm talking about. :lol:  
I didn't convey it In my post
But I think a lack of things to do in Oakland such as the mall and just other things where people can gather and do things and just do family stuff or just plain chill is the reason Oakland feels dead to me sometimes
And also part of the reason crime is how it is
There's not much to give the kids something else to do
I had wanted to try and convey that in my original post even though it had really nothing to do with the stadium per say. But it could also be a contributing factor. I didn't want to turn this into THAT type of thread. I hope u feel what I'm TRYING to say. I'm on my phone and listening to my kids tell me about their day at school so my bad if I can't fully get my point across

:lol: my dude nawghtyhare nawghtyhare is definitely father of the year material. my g is with his kids and tuning them out by being on NT.

all jokes aside, it's dope to hear that cats on NT have kids. looking forward to fatherhood and beating my kid at basketball any chance i get :pimp:

if you scroll down the page and look at the comments, there's another vine where you can see Kaep throwing it to him. and it looks like that work with Warner may be paying off. his throwing motion is starting to resemble that of an actual QB and not a pitcher winding up. so much more fluid and instead of that elongated, mechanical motion we've come to know

Good looking out!

His mechanics look improved. I like to see him use his feet on his drop, stepping through and finishing those throws. His release has absolutely been shortened. Now he just has to drill it a million times so it becomes instinctive.

Last edited:

Seriously I know the ignorance permeates through every suburb of the Bay Area but if you're not literally from within San Francisco city limits, When it comes to quality of life and attractiveness as a city, Oakland absolutely defecates on WHERE EVER you're from. 

You my dude but the fact that you point to ******* malls as a valid part of a city's substance says A LOT. This is exactly what I'm talking about. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
using Eastmont Mall as a measure of oakland's attractiveness is like going to the tenderloin and saying it's a reflection of SF

@ICE CITY FC you from north oakland??
Nah I'm actually from the east. Picked this name because for me, North Oakland is about as close as you can get to perfection when it comes to an environment to start a family and raise kids. 
But I think a lack of things to do in Oakland such as the mall and just other things where people can gather and do things and just do family stuff or just plain chill is the reason Oakland feels dead to me sometimes
And also part of the reason crime is how it is
There's not much to give the kids something else to do
I had wanted to try and convey that in my original post even though it had really nothing to do with the stadium per say. But it could also be a contributing factor. I didn't want to turn this into THAT type of thread. I hope u feel what I'm TRYING to say. I'm on my phone and listening to my kids tell me about their day at school so my bad if I can't fully get my point across

Last edited:
Tomsula said he was especially pleased to see how Carradine overcame a major knee injury as a rookie and recorded three sacks last season. "Tank’s in the building every single day and working like crazy," Tomsula said. "He’s gotten that stuff behind him and he’s moving forward in the weight room and he’s really doing all of the heavy squatting and things right now, so he tells me. I’m really excited about those guys. And there are other guys. We’ve got some young guys that can really play football.”

can't wait to see Tank live up to his name. between Tank and and healthy Dorsey + the combination of aldon/lynch coming off the edge, i expect this pass rush to be significantly better next season...initially i was worried about Mangini running the defense, but Tomsula knows this d-line is more than capable of being the best in the league.

btw, just read an article about VD putting his house in SJ on the market...could this be any indication of him leaving? if so, let that boy Carrier flourish!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom