:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Revis ends up with you guys, do you think you guys could also afford Kap and Aldon? if not than I hope Revis lands with SF because Aldon is :x

Last edited:
Of course he prefers to play for the 49ers. Now let's find out how much of a pay cut he would really be willing to take. :lol:

jonathan martin 
sick.gif

before all the signings earlier yes the niners could afford revis. not sure about it now.

Last edited:
would be sick to see them go all in like we did in 94. keep revis for a season or two seasons before we need to pay our guys big money. would take some manipulation of the cap but it can work if they want it to happen.

Last edited:
It's all good. It's a conditional pick. He might not even make the team. If he does then he played his *** off.

Jim's looking to prove a point with Martin and also with Gabbert. That he knows how to get the best out of people, no matter what.

He could start his own practice in therapy if it works out. Draft Michael Sam and go for broke.

It's just unnecessary attention IMO. I understand we have one of the strongest locker rooms in football and I doubt it will be a problem, but for some reason I still don't like the move. :lol:

Hope it works out tho.

It's just unnecessary attention IMO. I understand we have one of the strongest locker rooms in football and I doubt it will be a problem, but for some reason I still don't like the move. :lol:

Hope it works out tho.

There's enough real or manufactured storylines already present that this move will be an afterthought soon.

Like the others said it's a low risk high reward move.

Back
Top Bottom