:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is supposed to be a safe place for 49er fans. When Im with non 49er fans I explain how "great Purdy is"

But when Im amongst my people I tell the truth. We keep family business in-house!

Purdy without BA would look a lot like Jimmy G. Press man. Crowded box etc. KC and Baltimore put the blueprint out. Kyle knows the truth. They gonna come up with the 30m or be in the hot seat.

This will be the last time I reply to you until you answer the question that has been posed to you dozens of times without an answer.

What QB, besides Mahomes, looks the same when you take his #1 receiver off the team? And more to the point, why do you need to take away Brock's weapons to evaluate him, when the weapons ARE on the team?

The same team that hasn't won a superbowl in 30 years? The same team that until last season hasn't had a qb throw for more than 4k yards or throw for 30+ tds in a season in over 20 years? Like calm down. Nothing about Brock exceeding expectations is a moral victory.

The same team that hasn't won a superbowl in 30 years? The same team that until last season hasn't had a qb throw for more than 4k yards or throw for 30+ tds in a season in over 20 years? Like calm down. Nothing about Brock exceeding expectations is a moral victory.
You sneak dissing the 49ers.

We need to get you traded asap

This is supposed to be a safe place for 49er fans. When Im with non 49er fans I explain how "great Purdy is"

But when Im amongst my people I tell the truth. We keep family business in-house!

Purdy without BA would look a lot like Jimmy G. Press man. Crowded box etc. KC and Baltimore put the blueprint out. Kyle knows the truth. They gonna come up with the 30m or be in the hot seat.
So, you’re fake.

You sneak dissing the 49ers.

We need to get you traded asap
I'm telling the truth about our team while you are hoping they fail just so you can be "right" about 1 player. You also act like people can't be excited about their teams 1st year starting qb already putting up the best qb stats that their team has had in over 20 years.

I'm telling the truth about our team while you are hoping they fail just so you can be "right" about 1 player. You also act like people can't be excited about their teams 1st year starting qb already putting up the best qb stats that their team has had in over 20 years.
That one player he’s hoping to be right about is QB3 on his current team. He’s listed behind an undrafted QB, worse than Mr. Irrelevant.

How low do you guys plan on lowering the standard for the 49ers? letsgetit22 letsgetit22 DonRafa DonRafa

I will not allow it. It will never happen on my watch
:lol: what the hell are you yapping about...How are we lowering the standard? This team hasn't won a chip in 30 damn years. We had to watch some of the worst football by this team just less than 10 years ago.
Outside of you, I don't recall any regulars in here being happy when they lost in the SB. We weren't content with them just making it there either. We just think you are being ridiculous trying to disregard Brocks season or potential because they didn't win the SB, despite the fact that he put up franchise historic qb stats for the team in his 1st year starting.

:lol: what the hell are you yapping about...How are we lowering the standard? This team hasn't won a chip in 30 damn years. We had to watch some of the worst football by this team just less than 10 years ago.
Outside of you, I don't recall any regulars in here being happy when they lost in the SB. We weren't content with them just making it there either. We just think you are being ridiculous trying to disregard Brocks season or potential because they didn't win the SB, despite the fact that he put up franchise historic qb stats for the team in his 1st year starting.

his argument makes no sense and never has. it’s why he refuses to answer real questions

What I want to know is…..

What will the BCB haters say when Brock leads this team to a third straight NFC Championship and second straight Super Bowl appearance in his first two and a half full years WHILE PUTTING UP BIG TIME #’s at the QB position?

The haters can’t say “but but but… BCB has a stacked offense plus Kyle” while forgetting this dude was one pick away from not even making it to the NFL

AND

If haters say the above, they similarly can’t discredit the greatness of Brady, Montana, Young, Aikman, Elway, and Mahomes because those QB’s also had stacked offenses and great coaches

Last I heard, American Football is a team sport not an individual sport like table tennis :lol:

In any case, I absolutely love the fact Purdy continues to be an underdog. More fuel for that kid’s 🔥

he literally just broke the teams passing record. you can’t be this dense :lol:
This is like saying Ray Allen or Reggie Miller couldnt shoot the 3 as good as Curry. Prolly not but we will never know because the league wasnt a 3pt shooting league..

Break every passing record. Its a passing league. Who cares? You have an extra game and the rules are in your favor. It doesnt mean much

What will the BCB haters say when Brock leads this team to a third straight NFC Championship and second straight Super Bowl appearance in his first two and a half full years WHILE PUTTING UP BIG TIME #’s at the QB position?
I said it 1000 times. We are the San Francisco 49ers! None of these fluff stats matter.! Tell me how great Donovan Mcnabb is and all his NFC Championship appearances lol. No one cares.

Clearly Kyle and Lynch are afraid to let BA go. They know what time it will be

This is like saying Ray Allen or Reggie Miller couldnt shoot the 3 as good as Curry. Prolly not but we will never know because the league wasnt a 3pt shooting league..

Break every passing record. Its a passing league. Who cares? You have an extra game and the rules are in your favor. It doesnt mean much

I said it 1000 times. We are the San Francisco 49ers! None of these fluff stats matter.! Tell me how great Donovan Mcnabb is and all his NFC Championship appearances lol. No one cares.

Clearly Kyle and Lynch are afraid to let BA go. They know what time it will be
But but but didn't you say Purdy is on Jimmy's level? :lol:

I already know you believe QB's can't be classified as "elite" unless they win a Super Bowl. If fluff stats don't matter, then I guess Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen ain't better than BCB cause BCB has reached the Super Bowl and they haven't lol.
Hmmm.............

Prove to me Purdy and Jimmy are on the same tier and I'll prove your claim to be invalid. I'm ready to go Grant Cohn on ya when you ready big dog

Last edited:
he has no argument, that’s why he keeps circling back to the same nonsense that’s already been disproven by his own words req81 req81 is the adult equivalent of a kid begging for attention and when you turn around all he does is a stupid half cartwheel and falls down

If fluff stats don't matter, then I guess Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen ain't better than BCB cause BCB has reached the Super Bowl and they haven't lol.
Hmmm.............
Its simple. The AFC is better. They clearly have a tougher path to the superbowl.. We all see what happens when Brock plays Bengals, Ravens, Bills and Chiefs. This is why Brock gets no respect. He aint in them top 10 lists. Hes not that guy pal.

The sooner BA leaves ->
The sooner Brock gets exposed ->
The sooner we go into the draft looking for a legit QB

Its simple. The AFC is better. They clearly have a tougher path to the superbowl.. We all see what happens when Brock plays Bengals, Ravens, Bills and Chiefs. This is why Brock gets no respect. He aint in them top 10 lists. Hes not that guy pal.

The sooner BA leaves ->
The sooner Brock gets exposed ->
The sooner we go into the draft looking for a legit QB
The Ravens and Benglas' paths thru the AFC playoffs and get by KC ain't any tougher than Detroit, Dallas, LAR, or Green Bay's path thru the NFC playoffs and get by SF.

The saying "the AFC is better than the NFC" is so misguided and invalid in so many ways.

If so, then why has the NFC won 2 of the last 4 Super Bowls? If the AFC is so much better than the NFC, why has the best record in the league come from an NFC team 4 out of the last 7 seasons?

One could say this SF-KC Super Bowl rivalry could easily have been 2-0 in favor of the 49ers had Belichick or Walsh coached this team instead of Shanachoke.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom