:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You dont believe the NFC is better than the AFC. Please stop the shenanigans. Enough is enough
That's your best response to the absolute facts I pointed out?

:lol: :rofl::lol::rofl:

Yeah man, time to go...
Screenshot_20240813_220122_Google.jpg

If BA and SF cannot come to terms and we end up pulling the trigger on the supposed deal that’s already in place, then SF better make the deal feeling that they are either getting better right now as a result of the trade or adding a piece that would allow them to maintain their maximum capabilities on offense.

Here’s what I mean….

Aiyuk was number two in the entire NFL last year in yards per reception. This added dimension in the 9ers offense of having a threat on the outside allows CMC, Deebo, and Kittle the room to operate in parts of the field where they thrive the most. Aiyuk draws so much attention that all the other weapons are better with him on the field.

Which leads me to this…

If we’re gonna lose Aiyuk, then we better replace him with another WR who thrives on the outside and is a threat with the deep ball so that the entire offensive scheme doesn’t skip a beat.

Pickens and a 4th rd pick is the ONLY deal I’m making with the Steelers for BA

If im not getting the NFL YPC leader in return for my All-Pro pass catcher, then we not doin business.

IMG_8471.jpeg

**Notice Amari Cooper was third in YPC last season, and SF had a deal in place with CLE that included Amari in the package, which Aiyuk ultimately said no to.***

Who knows, maybe the third trade partner is CLE after all, and if Pit won’t trade Pickens maybe PIT sends multiple picks to CLE and SF still ends up getting Cooper and a pick

Kyle wants a receiver who can go deep and stretch the field in exchange for Aiyuk

Last edited:
From everything I’ve been reading, Pickens wouldn’t be going back in the deal. No receiver from Pitt would be going back.

If BA and SF cannot come to terms and we end up pulling the trigger on the supposed deal that’s already in place, then SF better make the deal feeling that they are either getting better right now as a result of the trade or adding a piece that would allow them to maintain their maximum capabilities on offense.

Here’s what I mean….

Aiyuk was number two in the entire NFL last year in yards per reception. This added dimension in the 9ers offense of having a threat on the outside allows CMC, Deebo, and Kittle the room to operate in parts of the field where they thrive the most. Aiyuk draws so much attention that all the other weapons are better with him on the field.

Which leads me to this…

If we’re gonna lose Aiyuk, then we better replace him with another WR who thrives on the outside and is a threat with the deep ball so that the entire offensive scheme doesn’t skip a beat.

Pickens and a 4th rd pick is the ONLY deal I’m making with the Steelers for BA

If im not getting the NFL YPC leader in return for my All-Pro pass catcher, then we not doin business.

IMG_8471.jpeg

**Notice Amari Cooper was third in YPC last season, and SF had a deal in place with CLE that included Amari in the package, which Aiyuk ultimately said no to.***

Who knows, maybe the third trade partner is CLE after all, and if Pit won’t trade Pickens maybe PIT sends multiple picks to CLE and SF still ends up getting Cooper and a pick

Kyle wants a receiver who can go deep and stretch the field in exchange for Aiyuk
He don't block.

Back
Top Bottom