:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Time to move on from dude...its sucks but negotiations is all about give and take and he seems stuck on the 30mil number.
Besides, we gotta pay Purdy big money next year and not paying BA hopefully helps us keep other guys.

Time to move on from dude...its sucks but negotiations is all about give and take and he seems stuck on the 30mil number.
Besides, we gotta pay Purdy big money next year and not paying BA hopefully helps us keep other guys.

Agreed. If he's nickeling and diming over 2mil and he's picking and choosing where he wants to go after he gets an agreed number, he's not worth keeping anymore. I love BA's play but I'll take a guy at 75% of BA's skill level who is a good locker room and team guy.

Purdy will be exposed with no BA

I wouldn't necessarily say he will be exposed. Depends who we get back in this trade and if Purdy can spread the ball around more. He has a good connection with Jennings so he would get more touches, Deebo can get more touches and most importantly Kittle, who I would argue is really underused on a week to week basis.

Also we did just draft a WR in the 1st Round. To me that almost shows that they knew BA was gonna be out so the kid better be the goods.

I wouldn't necessarily say he will be exposed. Depends who we get back in this trade and if Purdy can spread the ball around more. He has a good connection with Jennings so he would get more touches, Deebo can get more touches and most importantly Kittle, who I would argue is really underused on a week to week basis.

Also we did just draft a WR in the 1st Round. To me that almost shows that they knew BA was gonna be out so the kid better be the goods.
I wouldnt pencil Purdy in a at 50m + until we see how he looks without BA

I am here for it.

If the trade ends up happening the return better be worth it otherwise they should’ve made this happen way back before the draft when that draft capital would’ve been most practical.

Not necessarily opposed to trading him or anyone for that matter if the return is worth it. But if they take some underwhelming return when Aiyuk has no type of real leverage whatsoever. It doesn’t make any sense all things considered.

1723581188025.gif

Ahhhhhh the infighting.

That means football season is truly upon us.

This is supposed to be a safe place for 49er fans. When Im with non 49er fans I explain how "great Purdy is"

But when Im amongst my people I tell the truth. We keep family business in-house!

Purdy without BA would look a lot like Jimmy G. Press man. Crowded box etc. KC and Baltimore put the blueprint out. Kyle knows the truth. They gonna come up with the 30m or be in the hot seat.

To say he'll look like Jimmy is crazy. We instantly saw a better offense when he took over after Jimmy went down. Also, although it was the giants, Purdy did throw for over 300 without Aiyuk last season. However, losing a top no 1 wr will be difficult for any qb not named Mahomes. Which is irrelevant because I haven't seen anyone say Purdy was better or even on Mahomes level. But instantly saying Purdy will be "exposed" is just hate at this point. You have nothing to based that on. We all know that if the 49ers do unfortunately trade BA and Purdy still has a good season, you're most likely going to move the goal post and say it's because of the other weapons, or "can he win a superbowl." We all know your hatred for him is because you think Trey got treated unfairly.

A first year starter getting their team to the superbowl is a success. Right after getting them to the championship game the year prior without having any intention on playing even 10 minutes during the season much less having to start half way through the season. When did we all of a sudden expect 1st year starting qbs to win a superbowl?

A first year starter getting their team to the superbowl is a success. Right after getting them to the championship game the year prior without having any intention on playing even 10 minutes during the season much less having to start half way through the season. When did we all of a sudden expect 1st year starting qbs to win a superbowl?
Yall adding too much back story and excuses

Must I remind you that we are the San Francisco 49ers.

Secondary is not legendary

2nd place is not good enough here. If its good enough for yall then yall should go and become Raiders fans or sumn.

Moral victories dont count here.

Back
Top Bottom