:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dixon will be missed because hes a fan favorite but he can easily be replaced. Let him shine in Buffalo though I aint even mad.

you know us at the NT 49er scout department are 2 steps ahead of free agency. no worries trent, i've already found the guy taking boobie's spot on the roster

trey millard H-back. we'll grab him late. thank us later. 
wink.gif

peep @ :41

Last edited:
good luck to the homie t brown. you gonna need it in and more with that boo boo team and that division. :lol: :rolleyes  

love the youth movement. our best players in the secondary, eric reid and tramaine brock, are also our youngest players in the secondary. :pimp:  grab another stud CB early(jason verrett :evil: ) and a safety to sit behind bethea to learn the ropes.

Speaking of a youth movement, here's an interesting fan post about the '81 secondary. ...Walsh's first SB team. http://www.ninersnation.com/2014/3/10/5493470/the-niners-secondary

That 81 secondary was Nasty. My second favorite all time secondary, peep the sig.

Vikings pass D was awful last year. If they didn't want him on a one year deal why should we? Hope it works but I wouldn't cross my fingers on him making the team. Like you said it's a one year deal hopefully the ccompetiton brings out the best in him.

Any dencet FA TE's? Vance :stoneface:

tony g left the falcons, yeah?? dude is like the nfl's benjamin button...never seems to age

Really hope Cully comes back to form, i'm a believer in Eazy e tho.

Boobie was a good team dude, we will never hear from him again.

I'm glad boobie didn't sign with a division rival..that boy Michael Robinson played with extra adrenaline anytime he faced the niners. Couldn't stand seeing that bigheaded dude clearing lanes for marshawn

Chris Cook is garbage. Do not like the signing at all. Would rather have kept T-Brown or signed WT3 or P.Cox.

i dont expect us to sign any of these wide receivers. draft is way too deep and we have enough camp fodder on the roster already.

as far as chris cooks go lets just chill out and see how he turns out with one of the leagues best coaching staff and new scheme. fangio is the best in the league at finding ways to utilize his players to their strengths. i remember we picked up this linebacker from cincinatti who had some off the field issues(accused of punching a woman in the face) and could never stay healthy. i went to a bengals forum to find out more about him. i got responses like "dude is garbage and will never play up to his potential nor stay healthy". the player is our all-pro outside linebacker ahmad brooks 
wink.gif

Last edited:
Exactly I hate, hate it when people say he sucks and he always will. Whos to say none of the guys the 49ers picked up cant do a 180 like ahmad. As of right now yes they are not good at all, its not like the 49ers gave them big contracts. Let it play out and judge them by their progress.

Right now it looks like the 49ers will go secondary during the draft. Justin Gilbert or Jason Verrett please.

Also i was thinking about this the other day, why should the 49ers draft a wr in the first they rarley use 3 wr, so the rookie will get buried on the depth chart like aj and will hardly see the field. Thats why im leaning towards secondary fisrt two picks of the draft.

Exactly I hate, hate it when people say he sucks and he always will. Whos to say none of the guys the 49ers picked up cant do a 180 like ahmad. As of right now yes they are not good at all, its not like the 49ers gave them big contracts. Let it play out and judge them by their progress.

Right now it looks like the 49ers will go secondary during the draft. Justin Gilbert or Jason Verrett please.

Also i was thinking about this the other day, why should the 49ers draft a wr in the first they rarley use 3 wr, so the rookie will get buried on the depth chart like aj and will hardly see the field. Thats why im leaning towards secondary fisrt two picks of the draft.
This is exactly why in my mock I went CB first with Jason Verrett.

I was thinking the same thing as well..maybe if he wasn't built from glass, manningham would've made more of an impact towards the end of last season with crabs back + anquan. but i highly doubt it, considering the formations/personnel we usually have on the field. i'd much rather see them develop Patton then, as BenTrill stated, stash another rookie on the depth chart.

any one have an idea if QPatton can play slot?

Cincinnati had Ahmad playing Inside at MLB that's why he never flourished
which proves my point that sometimes these guys just havent been utilized or coached up correctly. i always wonder how many players, ESPECIALLY quarterbacks, have come and gone thru the NFL that never fell into that perfect situation that let them to play to their full potential. all of these guys have talent it's all about feeding the ember and helping it blaze into an all out inferno.

Last edited:
I feel you. If harbaugh would have stayed at Stanford Alex smith is prolly out the league. Instead he starts for the chiefs.

Last edited:
All i'm saying is I don't know if somehoe Chris Cook finally reaches his potential is worth losing a T. Brown, P. Cox, or WT3 who are more steady. I will GLADLY eat crow if he ends up ballin' ala 'Los back in '11.

Ok good because I really do want to draft WR
This is what I saw.

3/15: "It's about the 'Benjamins' with Sanders deal. 49ers willing to pay more guaranteed dollars for his services than the Chiefs." - Chiefs Insider

Now schefter reports he's going to Denver

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom