:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Saw this in the NFL thread.

Geoff Mosher ‏@GeoffMosherCSN 2m
Source tells @TheRealDGunnCSN that 49ers, Patriots have called about DeSean Jackson.

Supposedly they want a 3rd rounder. :nerd:

they just to unload him because he's a got a huge contract and he's a me guy. dont think he'd fit in here. love him as a player tho.

Last edited:
My goodness I had no idea he was making that kind of money. 10 mil the next 3 seasons :x

Wonder what we offered Edelman cause the Pats only gave him 17 mil over 4 years, dude caught 105 balls last year and was a pretty damn solid punt returner too. If we werent trying to pay Edelman 17 mil then theres no way we are trying to pay DJax 10mil per season :lol:

D-Jax is a pretty good fit, but Kaep might overthrow him :lol: def dont want d-jax with the amount of money hes making tho

I would love to have him on this team because he can fit a few needs we have, but I don't see it happening.

lord fangio 
pimp.gif

Desean was my dude in cal and his first couple seasons in the league, but he's not a guy I'd want on the niners especially at the $$ he wants. Hasn't been the same playmaker or had the same mentality since he got his two concussions, can't blame him though.

just noticed the ravens, who are at the 17th pick in the 1st round, only have 4 picks in total for the entire draft. this would be the perfect spot to jump up to and snatch brandin cooks. time to revisit that harbaugh to harbaugh connection.
devil.gif

Last edited:
So i'm reading about Kaep working out during the offseason and that's great and all but his shortcoming isn't his physical ability, it's the mental aspect that he needs to work on.

i'm sure he hitting the books and we just aren't hearing about it (i hope) but yes, i would love to hear a story about how he got in touch with steve young or whoever to work on his fundamentals.

then again, kap looks and talks like your typical meathead as well. :lol:

So i'm reading about Kaep working out during the offseason and that's great and all but his shortcoming isn't his physical ability, it's the mental aspect that he needs to work on.
Just curious, what exactly are you trying to say with this post?  That Kap is only lifting weights and not working on anything football related?  Are you reading that he ISN'T studying film or working on his fundamentals? 

Sorry to put you on blast.  I just dont understand comments like the one you just made.  Seems like nitpicking to me.

lol not going to lie same thing i was thinking as i was watching that new video they put on 49ers.com  
eyes.gif

the messed up part about it is he cant work with harbaugh or any of the coaching staff during the offseason. !@#$ing stupid CBA.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Brown: 49ers offer was 'slap in the face'

New Raiders cornerback Tarell Brown was fairly diplomatic when he discussed moving on from the 49ers with local press. After signing a one-year, almost fully guaranteed $3.5 million contract with the Raiders on Friday, Brown said he understood the 49ers desire to go in another direction.

He was certainly more colorful with a national audience when addressing the 49ers contract offer.

t wasn’t what I wanted and it was to me more of a slap in the face,” Brown said Wednesday on NBC Sports Network. “But I understand that it’s a business and I understand that they have to do what is best for them and it’s no hard feelings.

“But what they offered me definitely wasn’t what I wanted and definitely wasn’t worth my value of what I’ve done in this league and how well I played these past 3-4 years in the league. So it’s understandable and, like I said, there are never any hard feelings. They are doing a great job over there and I wish them the best.”

Brown clearly holds no ill will toward the 49ers, even if he believed their contract offer – the specifics of which are unknown – was disrespectful.

“It was always something I would have loved to work out, but everything happens for a reason, and I understand that,” said Friday in a conference call. “It’s a business. They are looking to get younger or they are really looking to bring in other guys, so I can’t fault those people for that. So, I understand it’s a business and I treat it such as. Like I said, I look forward to being here and starting a new culture here (in Oakland).”

Wish him well.  Always thought he was a good corner.

Just curious, what exactly are you trying to say with this post?  That Kap is only lifting weights and not working on anything football related?  Are you reading that he ISN'T studying film or working on his fundamentals? 

Sorry to put you on blast.  I just dont understand comments like the one you just made.  Seems like nitpicking to me.

Dude, why are you always on edge man? Relax a bit bro, you remind me of my brothers Chihuahua, always tryin to bite someone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom